Roommates

Bad lives in his apartment together with a6d. Yes a6d is his roommate. All day they spend time together. They don't want to separate. They make each other laugh, comfort each other, and be there for each other.

There's one time a6d had a nightmare, he went to Bad's room and cuddled with him. Bad noticed and smiled. He wrapped his arms around a6d and cuddled. a6d heard Bad's heartbeat and it sounded like a music box playing for you to sleep. a6d smiled and cuddled with Bad until the next morning.

Bad doesn't want a6d to get hurt. All day, he makes sure he's okay. a6d sees him like a brother. He enjoys his company and never bothered by Bad

The next day...

a6d is sitting on his gaming chair, looking at websites. Just normal websites, nothing else. He then feels two arms wrap around his should. He looks behind and sees Bad with his sunshine smile. a6d smiles back and pats his head. Bad and a6d don't mind what are they doing because they know it's platonic behavior.

"a6ddddddd" Bad whines as he pokes a6d's cheek, making him to smile.

"What is it buddy?" a6d asks as he focuses on his computer. Bad massages a6d's shoulder causing him to stop what's he doing and relax under Bad's hand.

"Can we watch a movie and cuddle?" Bad asks. a6d thinks for a moment and speaks up.

"Bad, I have a video to edit. I haven't upload like.. I don't know... Months?"

"But I wanna spend time with youuuu" Bad whines as he wants to spend time with his roommate. "The video can waittttttt. I miss you even though we both are roommates"

a6d thinks for another moment. The video can wait. Maybe it's a good idea that spending time with his roommate can relax him.

"Alright alright. Come on, let's watch a movie" a6d says as he turns off his computer. Bad drags him and pull into the couch. He turns on the television and cuddle with a6d. a6d surprises but he relax. He wraps his arm around Bad.

Timeskip because I can

The movie is finished and a6d turns off the television. He looks at Bad and realizes he's asleep. He lifts him up and takes him to his bedroom.

He put Bad down on the bed and as he is about to leave, Bad grabs his hand and pull him into a hug. a6d couldn't move but he smiles. It feels nice to have Bad as a roommate to him. He wraps his arms around Bad and cuddles. He feels the warmth of his best friend. It feels like a gentle fire warming your skin. a6d gives platonic kisses on Bad's head and they both sleep until the next day.

The end