A little kiss won't hurt

⚠Injury⚠

I use otp prompt for this :0 now onto the story :D

Forgive my english mistakes. I sometimes forgot the name of the word ;-;

BadBoyHalo's POV

I call a6d to come over to my house. Luckily he's not busy. I need his help because the cabinet door in the kitchen is broken and it's so muffin frustrated.

I look at cabinet door and sigh. I wish I didn't accidentally kick it in the first place. My tools are on the table, all over the place and it's messy. I sigh again. Then my thoughts got interrupted by a doorbell. That must be a6d. I quickly go to the door and open.

"a6d!! Hiii :D" I say with a cheerful tone. a6d smiles and opens his arms. I quickly give him a hug.

"I knew you're coming, you silly muffin!" I say as I put 2 of my fingers on both of his cheeks. His cheeks are squishy. Then a6d asks me which I almost forgot about it, whoopsie daisy.

"Soo what do you need help from me?" a6d asks me. I quickly grab him inside and close the door. I grab his hand and lead him to the kitchen. I show him the broken cabinet door and a6d observes to see which part should be fixed.

"This seems like a piece of cake than doing IKEA's furniture." a6d says. "I need a tool for this. I need a hammer and nails."

(No offense to IKEA's furnitures, don't come at me Ō_Ō)

I give the stuff and he takes out all the nails from the broken cabinet door. He removed the old nails and use the new ones. He hammers the new nails and the cabinet door seems to be attached to the cabinet.

"Hey Bad, wanna try? a6d asks. I nod and he gives me the hammer. He holds my hand and teaches me how to do it. Now I get it :0

"Thanks, Muffinhead." I say as I pinch a6d's cheek. a6d smiles and gives me a platonic kiss on the cheek.

I continue hammering until the cabinet door is finally attached. I smile as it finally fixed. As I am going to test it out, it didn't budge to open. I raise an eyebrow and use both of my hands to open it. Then I heard a creak wooden sound from the cabinet door. It's finally going to be opened. I pull harder until the cabinet door and it comes out and hit my face.

a6d's POV

I let Bad do the hammering. I go around the kitchen to observe his furnitures. Then I heard a thud and groan sound. I look behind me and I see Bad on the floor.

"HOLY MOLY, BAD!! ARE YOU OKAY??" I ask, nervously and afraid Bad will be hurt very badly.

"a6d..." Bad says as he grabs my arm. I quickly pull him into a hug and I try to calm him down.

"What happen?" I ask calmly while rubbing Band's back softly.

"My forehead hurts..." Bad cries softly on my shoulder. I slowly move Bad's head from my shoulder and see a formed bruise on his forehead. Oh dear.....

"Hey I know what to do. Just relax and calm down. I promise it won't." I say. "A little kiss won't hurt.."

I put my lips on Bad's forehead to give him a soft kiss. A long but very soft kiss. Bad slowly stops crying and I pull closed and hug him tight. I separate the kiss from his forehead.

"Better?" I ask. Bad slowly nods and I pick him up. I put him to the floor slowly.

"You can sit down, it's alright. I will do it." I say so Bad won't get injured again. I grab the hammer and nails and fix the cabinet door again. I feel Bad leaning on my side. I look at him and smile.

Timeskip because I said so

No one's POV

The cabinet door finally fixed. Bad and a6d wraps their arms around each other and admire at the cabinet door.

"Finally it fixed. Do you want to head back?" Bad asks. a6d thinks for a moment and responds, "Hmmm nah. I wanna spend time with my best friend."

Bad smiles and grabs two chairs for the both of them. He grabs cookies and milk from the fridge and two glasses form the cabinet. He pours the milk to the glass and sits next to a6d. It's a moment of silence until a6d speaks up

"It feels nice to spend time with you, you know.." a6d smiles. Bad returns with a smile and they both laugh together.

The end

A/N: looks who's here writing while having writer's blocks and low motivation :"D