I'm sorry I couldn't save you

A/N:

What's up people? I have something to announce, I will now use otp prompt generator because yes. Nope, this isn't a ship, like I said, it's platonic so nothing romantic between these two :]

Tw (Trigger warning): blood, stabbing, and death

Cw: swearing (I'm not sure if swearing is a content warning but uhhh incase if needed)

a6d's POV

"Fuck fuck fuck mother of God why am I this situation?"

I was casually walking until some dumbasses decided to fucking stab me in the stomach in the alleyway. Why am I in the alleyway? Glad you fucking ask. I was looking for Ian and he hasn't come back yet.

Ugh what time is it? I looked at my phone- wait my phone? Why my phone is still here? I thought those motherfuckers took it, ugh whatever. I looked at the clock in my phone and it showed 10 PM. Hhhh time to head back.

I was about to get up until I felt a pain in my stomach. Oh right, I got stabbed. I forced myself to get up, ignoring the pain I felt hurt and tried to walk. Blood has spilled to the ground.

"God this hurts. Wait, I think Bad's house is close by"

I forced myself to walk and tried my best to get to Bad's house. I knew the place so going to Bad's place isn't a big problem, I know Bad's location. I felt something dropped from sky. I looked and it was raining. You got to be kidding me. Blood was flowing from the rain. Ugh it's gross.

I walked towards his house and knocked on the door. The floor was now covered in my blood. Great job, I looked like I murdered someone.

BadBoyHalo's POV

I was watching anime in my room while petting Rat. Rat was enjoying my pets. I smiled and decided to close my laptop. It was a tiring day. As I was about to close my eyes, I heard someone knocked. Huh that's weird.

I walked out of my room. I don't think I have someone to meet at this hour. I went to the living room and grabbed a book from the bookshelf near the television. I opened the door and held my book high but I was stopped what was in front of me.

"A6D????? WHAT THE MUFFIN????? ARE YOU OKAY??? ARE YOU DYING??? DID YOU KILL SOMEONE???"

No one's POV

"Oh yeah I'm totally fine because this wound I got stabbed in the stomach isn't painful at all so yeah I am definitely okay. Thanks for asking!" a6d said sarcastically. Bad sighed and took a6d in.

He put him to the nearest couch and laid him down. Bad went quickly to grab the medical aid. a6d tried to stop the blood flowing from his body. Bad sat next to him and covered the blood with the cloth. a6d flinched in pain and tried to stay strong. His body felt weak due to blood loss.

"How many stabs did you get dear God..."
Bad asked. a6d looked at him with a 'Seriously? At this time?' look.

"Do I look like I fucking know?" a6d said. Bad looked at him with a stern look.

"Language"

"Sorry"

a6d felt too weak at this point. He was loosing too much blood. If Bad called the hospital, he doubted his friend won't survive. He had no idea what to do. a6d's breathing was slowing down, his eyes were about to close.

"Bad I don't think I will survive..."

"Shush, don't say that"

Bad tried everything he could but a6d stopped him.

"I'm loosing too much blood. I don't think I will survive in both situations. If you call the hospital, I doubt I will survive. If you try to save me, there's no blood donations in here. Besides you don't have a bag of blood to use so you know what I'm saying?"

Bad listened every words he said. His eyes went wide.

"No way! I'm not going to do it. I am going to save you you dumb muffin!"

a6d smiled and grabbed Bad's sleeve.

"Do it... Kill me" a6d said with a weak smile. Bad had tears in eyes and sobbed. He couldn't do it but he didn't want his best friend to be in pain. He got up and went for the clean cloth. He went to a6d who was still suffering from blood loss. Bad took deep breathes and suffocated a6d by putting the cloth to his face, forcing to stop the breathing. a6d was struggling but soon laid still.

Bad dropped to the floor and cried. He couldn't believe he killed his best friend.

"What kind of friend am I? Killing their own best friend? Why me..." Bad said. He looked at his friend's dead body and sighed between his sobs.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you"

A/N:

I wrote this in a rush whoops because my phone is at 37% so I need to write this quick :")