Stress day in the backery

a6d and Bad have a shop selling baguettes, cookies, muffins, and many more. They work so hard to get money. Bad seems to noticed a6d is having a stress day and can't shake it off. Bad leans on him and gives him a hug.

"Hey.." Bad says. "How are you doing?"

"I don't know... Quite stressful if I'm being honest" a6d answers. Bad nods and notices a6d's body is tense and Bad could feel it. Bad has an idea and softly pokes a6d's cheek.

"Hey I know what makes you feel better" Bad says. a6d raises his eyebrow and Bad gives him a platonic kiss on the cheek. a6d blushed and smiles. He loves his best friend and pats Bad's head. a6d leans on and enjoys the kiss. The kiss is warm like sunlight. Bad is like a sunshine of his world.

Bad then pulls a6d into a hug and gives kisses all over his face. a6d enjoys too much and laughs softly as he feels kisses all over his face. Bad gives kisses on the nose, cheek, and forehead. a6d holds onto Bad and relax.

"Much better?" Bad asks after giving a6d many kisses.

"I need moreeeeeee" a6d whines. Bad laugh at a6d's childish behavior. Bad sighs and gives more.

a6d forgets his stress at work and starts feeling sleepy. Bad notices and smiles. He put a6d on his lap to make sure a6d sleeps comfortable and cuddle. Bad gives kisses on a6d's head and a6d smiles in his sleep. He hugs Bad tightly, afraid to let go. Bad smiles and gives him a tight hug while cuddling to sleep.

The end