Tired

No one's POV

Bad was reading a book. The book was about detective and some crime cases. a6d bought it for him and he wanted to see what is it about.

"Huh? It's a great book." Bad said. He kept on flipping pages and getting more interest in it. He was enjoying until he heard a door slammed shut. He flinched at the sound and saw a6d with the groceries in his hand. 

"Ah welcome back a6d!" Bad smiled. a6d smiled weakly and put down the groceries. He walked up to the stairs to shower. 

"Hey do you need-" his sentence cut off by the bathroom door slammed shut. "Uhhh okay I guess..." Bad was getting worried. He returned back to his reading and found an interesting case.

"Oooo this case is interesting. A case about a murderer drew a cat on the wall whenever a crime appears? Interesting they call him the Whiskers? Ah so the murderer seems to like cats. I like this case."

Another door slammed shut and Bad was getting frustrated. He saw a6d in his casual clothes and plopped on the couch with his body finally giving up to get up.

"a6d, can you stop slamming doors-" a6d's head fell onto Bad's lap. a6d sighed heavily and Bad noticed his features. a6d's messy hair was all over the place and he had his baggy eyes. a6d snuggled on Bad's lap and was getting comfortable. Bad sighed and smiled softly.  a6d grabbed Bad's hand and put it on his cheek. Bad gently stroked it and pet a6d's hair.

"Tired?" Bad said. "Take some rest, silly muffin. You still have tomorrow."

a6d only mumbled something and drifted off to sleep on Bad's lap. Bad put the book away, pulled him up, and laid back on the couch. He tried to make the sleeping position comfortable. a6d moved around a bit and Bad hold him to his chest. He kissed his tired French man on the forehead and drifted off to sleep on the couch. 

A/N: Sorry this is a rush, I was doing something and casually playing sky cotl with my friends