Cold rain of sadness

a6d is crying. He doesn't know why but he feels hurt and needs to cry. He is in the alleyway (?). Alone and cold in the dark. He feels wet because of heavy rains dropping rain drops on him but he doesn't care. He doesn't care about the world. He heard footsteps but he doesn't care. He doesn't to deal with it anyway until he feels no rain drops dropping on him. He looks up to see an umbrella. He's so confused what there's an umbrella over his head until he realizes someone is next to him.

"a6d? What the muffin are you doing in the rain? You will get cold, you silly muffinhead." Someone says. a6d couldn't tell who he is until he could see the person's face clearly.

"Bad?" a6d says. Bad sighs and squad next to him.

"Muffinhead, you'll get cold. I heard someone crying so I decided to check it out but it turns out it's you. What happened?" Bad asks. a6d couldn't handle it anymore and tackles Bad into a hug. Bad almost falls but he keeps his balance. a6d cries loudly on his shoulder and Bad realizes he's been through something.

"Come on, let's go home. You'll get cold in here" Bad says as he stands up. He carries a6d like a little child crying on the mother's shoulder. They walk home and get inside.

"I go get the hot tub ready. Make yourself at home." Bad says as he pats a6d's wet shoulder. a6d nods and Bad walks to the bathroom. a6d looks around to see his home is comfy.

"a6d, the hot tub is ready!" Bad yells. a6d goes to the bathroom and sees Bad prepares stuff.

"Umm.. Bad, you don't have to do this. I can do it myself." a6d says. He doesn't like when his friend did everything for him.

"Uhhhh no. You're my guest so I have to do this." Bad responds. a6d nods and takes off his clothes. He goes inside the bathtub and relax.

"I'll leave you alone. Call me if you need anything." Bad says as he walks out. a6d cleans himself and put on some clothes.

He walks out and sees Bad on the couch with two hot chocolates. He sits next to Bad and Bad gives him hit chocolate.

"Here, you need one of this." Bad says as he gives one of the hot chocolate to a6d. Bad grabs a blanket and covers a6d. He sighs as a6d sips slowly of his hit chocolate.

"Sooo why are you in the rain before? Are you okay? You don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable." Bad asks, making sure a6d is not uncomfortable. a6d takes deep breathes and exhale. He leans closer to Bad and gives him a hug and cries on his shoulders again.

"I don't want to talk about it" a6d responds to Bad as he holds onto him like his life is depending on him.

"It's ok, Little Muffin. I'm always be here..." Bad comforts a6d. He runs his back gently, making a6d let out his cries. It feels nice to cry sometimes. Bad then hears snores coming out from a6d. Bad smiles and lifts him up to his bedroom. He puts blanket over a6d and kisses his forehead. He turns off the lights and look back at him.

"Sleep well, a6d..." Bad says with a smile on his face and he closes the door, leaving a6d finally sleeps in peace.

The end

A/N: Forgot to tell you but I take requests :3

Feel free to send any request you want but no smut please because yes :")