Ena and Moony but it's a6d and BadBoyHalo

A/N: I am literally unmotivated like holy sheet...

Anyways do you know Ena? A character created by Joel G. You should check it out it's really cool :D. If you want to actually lol...

Sooo I decided to fuse a6d with Ena and Bad with Moony and it became like this....

Too lazy to explain but don't ask

No one's POV

Bad and a6d are walking, just a normal walk. They are planning to do some adventures or any activities so they will get out of boredom.

"Hey a6d, buddy, what do you think we're going to do?" Bad asks. His floating head turns around to look at a6d who is walking behind him.

"I don't wanna be hereeeee" a6d whines, not answering Bad's question. The voice talks from the right side of his face which represents his sadness. Bad sighs and walks towards a6d.

"You sure you don't wanna be here?" Bad asks as he put his hand on shoulder. a6d then makes weird noises and glitches. His eyes turn into statistics. He then turns back to his usual happy self.

"Oh hi Bad, what's up? Sooo what we're going to do today?" a6d asks Bad with a happy tone. The voice came from his left side of his face. His left side of his face represents happiness.

"Ooh... Uhhhh you want to do something?" Bad asks once again. a6d's eyes lit up.

"OH BOY OH BOY OF COURSE I DO!!" a6d says as he did a little jump. Bad slightly smiled at his friend.

"Alright then, let's keep going, okay?" Bad asks softly. a6d smiles and nods and they continue to walk.

Timeskip because I said so

They have been walking for 2 hours with no sign of festival and activitiee to do.

"Man, we've been walking for like 2 hours and yet we haven't found any festival or activities for us to join.." Bad says with a disappointed face. a6d heard what he said.

"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!! IT'S BEEN 2 HOURS!! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!! SOMEONE PLEASE END MY SUFFERING FROM THIS PAIN!!" a6d cries as he falls into his knees. Bad notices and quickly comforts him.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay.. We will find the festival or activities we could join. I promise you.." Bad says as he comforts him. a6d suddenly breaks down and turns himself into a light red color which represent his full sadness with eyes and mouth on both of his hands. Bad sighs as he knew this going to happen.

"a6d please, I promise we're going to find it." Bad says as he gives him a gentle hug. a6d becomes more calm than before. He returns the hug and they both stay in that position. a6d turns himself back to his normal self where his sadness and happiness side of his face are shown.

5 minutes later, they separate. They both smile at each other. a6d looks behind Bad and notices a figure.

"Bad, who's that?" a6d asks as he pits to the figure. Bad looks behind him and couldn't tell who's the future as well. The figure carries a stick with both hands puppets in their hands. a6d looks closely and notices the figure.

"BAD LOOK! IT'S DREAM!" a6d says as he grabs Bad's hand and walks towards Dream. Dream heard his name was called and he turns around to see a6d and Bad.

Dream, it is so good to see in your presence again. Please speak to me to the body language of the Gods!" a6d says as he does the bow and Bad looks at him in a confused way.

(A/N: I'm getting too much Ena vibes)

"a6d? Bad? Ahhh long time no see my good friends." Dream's hand puppets say as they help Dream to do the conversation.

"Long time no see, Dream. Say, do you see any festivals or activities?" a6d asks. Dream thought for a moment and looks around.

"Let me see hmmmm nope no festivals" Dream said. a6d frowned and Bad noticed. He walked forwards and put his arms around a6d's shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will see if we have something to do- Hey what is that?" Bad said, pointing at the distance. a6d looked up from the ground and saw what his best friend pointed at. It was a shape of a dog in a hourglass.

"OH MY GOD IT'S AN HOURGLASS DOG!!" a6d ran towards it and picked it up. He immediately in love with it.

"Who's the good boyyyy? Yes yes you are~" a6d smiled as he played with the hourglass dog. Dream and a6d went after him and saw what a6d was holding.

"Well at least we have something that is fun." Bad said. a6d hugged the hourglass dog and snuggled with it. Dream looked at them and smiled.

"Ooh you guys...."

A/N:

AAAAAAAA sorry this took a long time. I'm so sorry 😭 I have lost motivation to write and I completely forget about it and this is in my draft for almost a year so ignore my old writing style and my artstyle.
Hopefully I can update this book more 😗✌ also I accept requests from you guys :D

Yeahh feels like I wanna update this book more so feel free to give me any requests :3c /nf.

One more thing, please don't request me to do smut and romantic date or something like that because I'm aiming this book to be platonic <3 /nm