Requests

Requests are always open!

You can either DM me or comment on a chapter what request you have. Also, I support LGBTQ+ so if that is in your request, I am fine with it.

I am not sure if I will write smut, since they are like 13-14 anyways (Me saying that and thinking dirty about my crushes, wow imagine)

If you want to steal ideas from me, it's fine. I like it when ppl use my ideas, you don't even need to give the credit, just pls don't say that it was your idea at first.

I'll try to do as many as requests as possible if I get them

Extra info:

Y/n = Your name

Y/m/n = Your middle name (If u have 1)

Y/l/n = Your last name

Y/n's power is thinking, she can think of something and it can happen, but only if she really wants it to happen. For example, she can think of having any superpower, and she will have that power for as long as she wants.

The authors notes are gonna be bolded, so if something is bolded, it is an authors note. The rest are normal text from the book.

I might write in different povs (Point of views) but probably gonna mostly write in Y/n's pov.

This story will probably contain swears, too if you don't like that, pls just ignore the swears. Or just read the clean version.

If there is more info I'll let y'all know:)