They / Them

Requested

All of us were sitting in the Mans Nest. Just hanging on our phones, then Chapa suddenly came in, looking confused.
"Chapa, you good?" I asked, earning a nod from her.
She then kept shaking, looking at her phone, but shaking. And yes, she found her phone. Turns out that Bose stole it, ofc he felt guilty though.
"Ok, there's definitely something wrong. What is going on, Chapa?" I asked
"It's nothing, ok?!" She screamed, and ran into the closet.
I was used to her being like this. I sighed, and got into the closet.
"I'm not leaving this closet til you tell me what's wrong. Seriously, Chapa how bad could it be—" I started
"IM NON-BINARY! OKAY? HAPPY?!! Hate on me all you want. But it is just how I feel." She said with tears in her eyes.
"That's....that's great actually!" I said, pulling her into a hug to comfort her. She sobbed into my shoulder.
"Shhh. It's ok. If that's how you feel, everyone should respect that." I said, she nodded.
Later, we got out of the closet to tell everyone the news. They were all super supportive, especially Mika because she has been studying LGBTQ a lot lately.
We even started an LGBTQ club, every week starting Wednesday, we study a new gender/sexuality. Right now, we are studying Pansexual. It's turning out good.

Sorry it's short. I've got a lotta requests I'm trying to get done. But I tried my best.