Jealous Chapa (Smut!)

This was requested by @https_naosei so the credit goes to them.
——————

The whole Danger Force was sitting in the Mans Nest, and I was talking to Bose.
"So, how's life in the mayors mansion been?" I asked
"Eh, it's alright. I got my own room! And a huge TV!" he said
"Wow! I have a TV in my room, buttt it's small. I mostly just watch on my phone or iPad." I said
"Niiice. So, do you like anyone?"
"Eh, kinda. Why?"
"Just asking."
"...do you?"
"Nah, I got over them."
"Ah. Alright."
I then saw Chapa glaring at Bose. But when she saw me she immediately stopped. Is she ok?

Chapa
Ugh. Y/n is giving Bose so much attention. Why can't I be the one who gets attention?! This is so fucking boring and annoying. I wanna wipe that smile off of Bose's face. I want to make Y/n mine so she'll give me all the attention we both deserve. I want to—-
Ah, screw this!
I dragged Y/n to the bathroom, and locked the door.
"Chapa, what the hell?—" she started, but I pushed her against the wall and covered her mouth.

Y/n
Wtf? Chapa just pulled me into the bathroom outta nowhere. Wtf is going on?
"Chapa, what the hell?" I asked but she pinned me to the wall and covered my mouth. IS SHE OUTTA HER MIND?
"Shh, don't make any noise." She said
"What are you doing?"
"What am I doing??? What are you doing??? You're giving Bose so much attention it is so annoying!!!"
"What is it to you? I'm talking to my friend!"
"Well, don't!"
"Why not?—" I started but Chapa smashed her lips onto mine.
I didn't care. I've been sorta catching feelings for her. I kissed back, and got her closer by the waist.
After making out for a little, I licked her lower lip, asking for entrance, and she accepted as our tongues danced together.

⚠️ smut now ⚠️
Chapa
I kissed her outta nowhere. She didn't care. Instead she got me closer by my waist.
We were now doing the French kiss.
A few seconds later, I felt her kiss my jawline, then move down to my neck, sucking and kissing it as she flipped us so that I was leaning to the wall now.
I moaned as she found my weak spot and started sucking there.
I then lifted up her shirt, and she took it off, DAMN HER BOOBS!
I took mine off too, and she stared at my chest in lust.
I smirked and took off my bra, as she smiled and started to suck on my nipple, massaging my other one. I moaned and mixed my hands into her hair. She switched what she was doing,  going down to my stomach. As she went down I went to lie on the bathroom floor.
She looked at me asking for permission, I nodded as she took my underwear off and inserted 2 fingers inside me, moving them in and out as I moaned.
"You like that?" She asked, I nodded.
She smirked and went faster until she found my weak spot. I moved my hips, making her understand I enjoyed that specific spot. She smirked and hit that spot over and over again. Then she started to kiss and lick my clit.
I moaned and pushed her further into me.
She then played with my clit, licking and also using her fingers. I moaned loudly as she used her hand to stop me so I didn't make much noise.
I then felt the orgasm in my stomach. Oh God.
"Y-Y/n I'm about to—" I started but couldn't finish it and cummed.
She cleaned it using her mouth, sure it was gross, but it was also hot seeing my cum on her lips.
"Y/n..." I said
"Hm?"
"Be mine."
She smiled and pecked my lips, pulling me onto her lap, "All yours."