Halloween (Smut)

Credits go to Maxzx_ 

"Come on, Y/n! Stop taking forever!" said Chapa

"Hold up-- just-- am I putting this hat right?" I asked

"Yeah, it's fine. Now let's go!" said Chapa. It was Halloween, I was a witch, and she was a vampire. She did this whole blood makeup on her face, while I just did normal makeup. 

-----------------

"Trick or treat!" me, and the rest of Danger Force screamed. Mika was a genie, Miles was a map, and Bose was a banana. 

"Oh, aren't you guys looking so cute!" said the lady, handing us candy. 

-----------------

"Trick or treat!" we screamed again at our next house, the man just stared at us weird. 

"I don't have candy. Now off you go" said the man, and locked the door, we flowed. 

I smirked, and broke the guy's light.

"That's my girl" said Chapa, and I laughed. 

-----------------

"Trick or treat!" we said, once again

The lady just frowned at us, sighed, then threw candy at our faces. 

As she closed the door, our jaws dropped. I used my powers to even out the candy, and put one in each of our baskets. 

"Thanks, Y/n!" screamed Bose 

"Anytime, guys" I said. 

-----------------

"Trick or treat!" we said, for the last time, but realized that the candy was sitting in a box outside, so we each got 3 pieces. 

-----------------

"Tonight was fun" I said

"Yeah, it was" said Chapa, she was removing her makeup. I was already dressed and had my makeup removed, so I just went to her, and put my arms around her waist. 

As she had finished removing her makeup, she turned to me, "I think I need some help unzipping my back" 

"Alright" I said, getting her zipper unzipped for her. 

"Thanks" she said, I hummed in response, I then got her dress down her shoulders, as I planted little kisses on her skin. 

"That feels good" she said.

I then started to suck little love spots on it as she moaned. I turned her around and threw her on the bed.

"We haven't had this in a while." I smirked.

"I need you, babe." said Chapa, I smirked and took off the rest of her costume so she was left in her bra and underwear. I then continued to kiss her neck, playing with her bra as a signal that I wanna take it off. She nodded so I took it off. I stared at her breasts for a few seconds before kissing and sucking on one, massaging the other, then switching the pattern.

She moaned, that turned me on more and more. I kissed down from her belly, and took her underwear off with my teeth.

I played with her entrance. Drawing little circles between her folds, "Stop teasing." she moaned.

I smirked before shoving 2 fingers into her and moving them in and out, causing her to moan and move her hips. "You're so wet." I said.

"Only for you." she responded.

I smiled as I started licking between her folds making her moan. I kicked faster and faster, playing with her hole, I put my fingers inside her again, and stopped licking, getting the underwear with the dick (yk, like the dildo thing, but it makes it look like u have a dick). 

She moaned as I moved it in and out of her. After a few more moves, she said came on me. I got the dildo out of her, and put it in the cleaning station before cleaning her clit in....ways.

She put her clothes back on, and laid next to me. 

"You did good, Chaps." I said, throwing my arm around her, and her resting her head on my chest.

"I love you, baby." She said

"I love you more." I said, as she snuggled into me, saying not possible, and falling asleep.

"Possible." 

-———A/N-——— 

I'M SO SORRY I wasn't ABLE TO UPDATE GAH I HATE MYSELF

BUT HERE IT IS I'D LOVE TO GET MORE REQUESTS :))))

YAS I FINALLY UPDATED I LIVE!!!!!