Makeup Artist - (Havan)

I think I'm gonna out warnings from now on. If I forget to, PLS TELL ME!
Also, this was requested by @arson-beish so the credit goes to them.

Warnings:
Just fluff.
——————

I needed a job. Ppl always say I was great at makeup. So I decided to be a makeup artist.
I searched up some things, and got hired at a studio called.... Oh it's an acting place. It's for a show called "Danger Force".
I was now on my way to the address Mike, the director gave me.

When I arrived, I walked into the building. A guy waved over to me, whom I'm guessing was Mike.
"Y/n! Hi! Glad you could make it. You're gonna be helping Hava here get reddie. The place is just down the hall to the right." He said
"Alright. Thank you!" I said and went to the room Mike described me.
"Oh, hi! You must be Y/n." said a girl with brown eyes and brown short hair.
"Yeah. Are you... Hava?" I asked
"Yeah. Well, my name's Havan but you can call me Hava." said Hava
"Nice to meet you, Hava." I said
"Heh, you too." She said as she sat on the chair.
I then started doing her makeup how Mike wanted me to do Chapa, her character.
As I was doing her makeup, I couldn't help but stare into her eyes, lips, just her in general. She was HOT!
When I was finished, she thanked me and went to the set.

So a few weeks passed that I was Hava's makeup artist. We got to know each other better, and turns out we have a lot in common.
I also noticed that she is like super pretty- it's affecting my gay side.
As we started liking each other better, I also got hired to help her dress up and shit.
Ok gtg to my job!

——————

"Y/n!" Hava greeted me
"Hey, girl! Wassup?" I asked
"Haha, we have the day off today. Last minute call. Wanna hang?" asked Hava.
"Uhh, sure!" I said, and Hava pulled me to one of the dressing rooms.
"What are we doing here—" I started, but she out a finger on my lips to stop me from talking.
"Y/n...I....I really like you. And I mean I really, really, like-like you.... And I'm telling you this because I know you obviously don't like me that and I sorta wanna move on but—" she started, but I cut her off by placing my lips onto hers, and pulling her closer by the waist.
"I like you too." I said. She smiled and kissed me again, throwing her tongue in my mouth. I moaned and started kissing down her neck as she gripped on my hair in pleasure. I sucked a light hickey, then she pinned me on the wall and did the same to me.
"Hey, guys, have you seen my.... Shoes..?" Asked Dana, waking in on us.
"Oh... uhh yeah I think they're at the stairs." Said Havan.
"Did I interrupt something? Sorry, sorry!!!" Said Dana
"It's fine, Dana. Uhh we'll go somewhere else." Said Hava.

What a crazy day... 😅