Mika's Crush

Mika's Pov

I like Y/n. Pretty much everyone knows that in Danger Force, except Ray because he'd never accept it. 

But I'm gonna tell her I like her today! I hope she likes me back.

I then suddenly heard the door open. It's her!

Miles looked at me and smirked, knowing it was my day to tell her, I blushed at the idea of her liking me back. 

"Hey, guys!" said Y/n

"Hi!" I said

"Sup?" asked Chapa

"Hello!" said Miles

"Hi, Y/n!" said Bose, Y/n took a seat, taking out her phone. 

Y/n POV

I took a seat on the Mans Nest couch, and scrolled through my phone. I felt eyes on me, and looked up to see literally everyone looking at me. 

"What?" I asked

"Mika has something to tell you." said Chapa, and pushed Mika out of the couch, as Miles pushed me out of it. 

"Uhh, ok." I said, looking at Mika 

"Let's go to the closet." Mika smiled awkwardly. 

"Alright." I said, and we went to the closet. What's all this about?

-----------------

Mika's POV

I was finally gonna do it!

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" asked Y/n 

"Ok, so. This is kind of hard to say, uhhh......I kind of...like you...." I said

"I like you, too." said Y/n, I widened my eyes, "Really?"

"Yeah, you're a good friend." said Y/n, my eyes relaxed. 

"I didn't mean it like that....I mean I...um...I..." I started.....screw this. 

I kissed her, putting my hand on her cheek. Suddenly, I felt something pull me away. 

"Sorry, Mika, but I don't like you like that..." said Y/n, no... this cannot be happening. Maybe if I act sexy she'll change her mind?

"Don't you want some of this?" I asked, putting her hand on my breast, and making her squeeze it. Then putting her other hand on my ass, and getting closer to her. 

"I do like boobs, and ass because of my sexuality. But that would be playing with your feelings. And besides, I kinda like someone else." said Y/n....that broke me. 

"Oh....we alright." I said, tears streaming down my face.....I rushed out of the closet, crying with my hands on my face. 

Y/n's POV

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" I asked

"Ok, so. This is kind of hard to say, uhhh......I kind of...like you...." said Mika, cool?

"I like you, too." I said

"Really?" asked Mika, all happily, is she ok?

"Yeah, you're a good friend." I said, Mika's face went straight. 

"I didn't mean it like that....I mean I...um...I..." she trailed off, the next thing I knew was, her lips were on mine, and mine were on hers. No. This isn't right. I LIKE Chapa!

I politely pushed her away, "Sorry, Mika, but I don't like you like that..." I said, she paused before smirking and bringing one of my hands on her breast, and the other one on her ass, getting closer to me.

"Don't you want some of this?" she asked, looking back up at me, I mean........no, I can't. 

"I do like boobs, and ass because of my sexuality. But that would be playing with your feelings. And besides, I kinda like someone else." I said. 

"Oh....we alright." said Mika, getting out of my grip, tears streaming down her face.....she rushed out of the closet, crying. I feel bad now :(((

Mika's POV

"What happened?" asked Chapa, coming up to me. 

"Y-Y/n doesn't l-l-l-like me..." I said, whimpering. 

"What? What did she say?" asked Chapa

"Was she rude?" asked Miles

"She said that- that she likes s-someone else, I tried to a-a-ct s-s-sexy b-but she wouldnt w-want me-e." I said

"Ok, hold up, let me talk to her." said Chapa, I nodded, and she went into the closet. 

Chapa's POV

Why would Y/n turn down Mika? She's so hot, and nice! This is crazy. I need to go figure this out. 

I went into the closet, looking mad at Y/n.

"What?" she asked

"Why would you turn down Mika? You know you like her!" I said

"I don't!" said Y/n 

"Oh, yeah? And who is this stupid person that you like, because I will find them and if they just as try to--" I started

"It's you!" said Y/n, I paused....

Y/n sighed, "Don't hurt yourself." 

"I wont." I said. I'm just noticing that she's like really pretty, the next thing I knew was I smashed my lips onto hers. I'm sorry, Mika....

We got out of the closet, holding hands. 

"What's going on?" asked Mika

"Well, let's just say.... this just kinda happened?" I asked

Sorry I forgot to do QOTD on the previous chapter.

Ok, QOTD: How would you react if Mika liked you and did the same thing she did to Y/n (Which is u lmao) to u?