Episode 1: The new kid

Dr. Hamstervile and the Leroy clones are in prison while Grand Councilwoman, Gantu, the galactic Armands and the UGF troopers are in their giant spaceship in the space. Suddenly, a Leroy clone breaks the glass and goes to free Dr. Hamstervile. The alarm activates. All the Leroy clones are break free with Dr. Hamstrervile. Dr. Hamstervile and the Leroy clones are stealing a spaceship with a science room and they escape. They flying to planet Earth for revenge. "I'm coming for you" Dr. Hamstervile menacingly says.

At Hawaii, Kauai on the evening,
Lilo, Stitch and Angel are having fun at the beach. They swimming to the water. Angel holds Stitch, she cuddles and kisses him. Stitch blushes with shyness, Angel giggles. Lilo plays splashing water with Stitch and Angel.
Later, Lilo, Stitch and Angel are sitting on the sand. Stitch looks at Angel's face well to copy it and draw it on the sand for her. He takes a small branch, he looks Angel's face and he draws her face on the sand. Angel sees him drawing her face, "Look Boojiboo" Stitch says to Angel, Angel really loves his draw which is her cute face and she kisses Stitch. Lilo sees Stitch's draw and she gives two thumbs ups to Stitch.

Nina appears. "Hi guys, how you're doing?" Nina asks. "Amazing!" Lilo answers. Nina is glad. Jacob appears. "Hi Jacob" Lilo says. "Oh hi Lilo, I'm David's little brother, nice to meet you" Jacob says Lilo with excitement. Lilo shows to Jacob Stitch and Angel which is the two little creatures that she talked about with Jacob before. "Awww, these are so cute" Jacob says while he sees Stitch and Angel. Jacob caress Stitch and Angel. "You're both the cutest I've ever seen and I love both of you" Jacob says to Stitch and Angel from his joy while he cuddles them. Stitch and Angel sympathetically licks Jacob's cheeks. "That means that they both love you too, Jacob" Lilo says. Lilo also tells to Jacob that Angel can also sing and her song can animates. Angel sings her song to Jacob, Stitch and Lilo. While Jacob hears her song he feels invigorating and joyful. Angel at the end of her song stops, Jacob says that it's the most beautiful song he ever heard before. Angel kiss Jacob's cheek. Jacob smiles at Angel and caress her head and her cheeks gently. Jacob and Angel are cuddling each other.

Later at night,
Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are go to the bar to meet Nani, Jumba and Pleakley. "Hi guys, did you have a good time?" Pleakley asks Lilo. "Yeah, we also met and my new friend Jacob and Angel sang her song to him" Lilo answers. "Hi Angel, my little girl" Pleakley says gently.
Nani brings 8 glasses with carrot juice for everyone. Stitch takes one of the glasses and gives to Angel. Angel gives Stitch a kiss. "Cheers, Boojiboo" Stitch says. Jacob drinks a carrot juice and he likes it. "Hey Jacob, um I'm just asking. How old are you?" Jumba asks Jacob. "I'm 8 years old" Jacob answers. " You're at the same age with Lilo because she's almost 10 years old too, and you with Lilo are both at the same size along with Stitch, Angel and to some other experiments like Bonnie, Belle and Yaarp" Jumba answers back. "Even after all these 3 and half years, Lilo and Stitch are still on the same size" Jumba said. Jacob tells that Stitch and Angel are very adorable and he loves them. Jumba says that he loves them too. Jacob says that Angel is a special, beautiful, very kind and benevolent girl, Jacob also advises Jumba that if he wants to describe Angel he must be respectful. Jumba accepts Jacob's quote. Jumba mentions about Dr. Hamstervile who tried to capture all of the experiments for three years and a year ago, he made Leroy clones with Jumba's science machine and went in prison once again with all of his Leroy clones and he's now in prison. Jacob finds it interesting about that.

Lilo calls Jacob with Stitch and Angel to come to the sand and watch the stars together. Jacob comes. Lilo, Stitch, Angel and Jacob are watching the stars from the sky. "Wow it's so beautiful" Jacob says. Angel kisses and Cuddles Stitch. Stitch kisses Angel's head. Pleakley comes and sits next to Jacob. "Do you like stars Pleakley?" Jacob asks Pleakley. "Yes, the stars are so magical" Pleakley answers. Pleakley tells Jacob to tell him his future from the stars. Jacob advises that the stars don't tell the future but stories, for example Jacob shows with his finger some stars and tells that is a group of children playing in a playground. Pleakley likes it. Suddenly a falling star moves to the sky. Everyone sees the falling star, Lilo tells to make a wish quickly. Stitch wishes to get married with Angel. Angel loves Stitch's wish and cuddles him, Lilo promises Stitch and Angel that soon they will get married and everyone will make a wedding for them.