Episode 14: Wind of the nature

Later when Lilo and the others went back home,

Lilo, Angel, Bonnie, Carmen and Belle are go to the small spaceship where Grand Councilwoman and Gantu are which is outside of her house. They want to find some news about Dr. Hamsterviel and his Leroy clones. Lilo knocks the door, Grand Councilwoman opens the door. "Oh, hi Lilo, hi Angel, hi Bonnie and Belle, how you're doing?" Grand Councilwoman asked. "We're fine, me, Angel with our group we went in a boat ride which Jacob's brother, David, drove it" Lilo answered. "Very nice, did you have fun?" Grand Councilwoman asked. "Why not?" Bonnie responded. "Can we come inside?" Lilo asked. "Of course you can" Grand Councilwoman responded and welcomes Lilo, Angel, Bonnie, Carmen and Belle inside to here spaceship where is and Gantu. Lilo sees Gantu been working on the computer. "Gantu, is that you?" Lilo curiously asked. Gantu looks back. "Oh, hey Lilo, it's been a while" Gantu responded by smiling. "Yes Gantu" Lilo responded. "Even if you had tried to capture all the   until you've changed your mind" Lilo responded again with a strict style. "Oh, I'm sorry, I feel bad" Gantu said. "Gantu and Reuben have paid for their crimes" Grand Councilwoman explained to Lilo and Angel. "Ok" Bonnie said. "Can I ask something?" Lilo asked. "Yes, anything you want" Grand Councilwoman responded. "Ok, any news from Dr. Hamsterviel and his Leroy Clones?" Lilo responded and asked . "Unfortunately, we don't have any news from him" Grand Councilwoman answered. "Maybe that freak doesn't want to warn us about when he will arrive in Kauai, probably he already planned to secretly arrive here" Gantu angrily responded. "This is a high probability" Grand Councilwoman said to Gantu. "Ok, thanks anyway" Lilo said. "Your're welcome, and anything you want to ask us, our spaceship door is open for all of you" Grand Councilwoman kindly responded to Lilo, Angel, Bonnie, Carmen and Belle. Lilo and her friends are leaving the spaceship outside the door while Belle gives to Grand Councilwoman a pure, cute smile face. Very kind alien, Bonnie thought. Lilo, Angel, Carmen, Bonnie and Belle are getting back in their house where the others are in.

"Grand Councilwoman said that they don't have any recent new from Dr. Hamsterviel with his Leroy clones" Bonnie said. "And Gantu said that Dr. Hamsterviel is stupid". While Lilo, Angel, Bonnie, Carmen and Belle are go in their room, they open the door and they see Stitch, Jacob, Sample, Reuben, Sparky, Yaarp, Clyde and Felix having a small party. They all see Lilo, Angel, Bonnie and Belle in front of the opened door looking at them. "Here are the girls" Reuben whispered to Stitch. "Hey there" Stitch said to the girls. "Wanna come inside?" he then asked. "Yeah, thanks" Lilo said while she with Angel, Bonnie and Bellle came inside to the room. "What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked them. "We're having a small party as any close friends do" Reuben answered. "Ah, nice" Bonnie responded. Stitch throws a ball outside of the room, Sparky flies over the floor to catch there ball where it goes to the living room where TJ, Spinelli, Mikey, Gus, Gretchen and Vince are sit on the sofa. Sparky catches the ball while the others are following behind him. Sparky throws the ball to Bonnie. "Good catch, Bonnie" Clyde said. "Thanks" Bonnie answered.

David appears from upstairs and goes downstairs where the others are. "David, can I ask you something?" Stitch said to David. "I'm hearing" David said. "As we went on a boat ride today, tomorrow what are we gonna do?" Stitch asked David. "I was thinking about going on a camping, what you think?" David responded. "Oh, I always wanted to go camping in the nature" Jacob responded excitedly. "Yeah, we agree with that" Lilo said.  "So, do you want do go tomorrow on a camping in the nature?" David asked Lilo, Stitch, Angel and the others. "Yes" Bonnie said.

At night, Lilo, Stitch, Angel, David with the others are gather six tents that they'll use for tomorrow, along with mattresses so others can sleep with. In the camping will be Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob, Bonnie, Yaarp, Carmen, Clyde, Belle, Sparky, Sample, Reuben, Felix, Jumba, Pleakley, David, Nani, TJ, Mikey, Gus, Vince, Spinelli and Gretchen. Even that they are twenty of them, it doesn't mean that it has a problem. They put the tents on the door so tomorrow after the morning they will go for camping. "Alright, we're ready for tomorrow" Nani said.