Episode 17: Hamsterviel's revenge

A few hours later,
Jumba and Pleakley are making a contact with Grand Councilwoman in their big red spaceship which is landed near Lilo's house. They making contact and planning about how to stop Dr. Hamsterviel and return him in prison with his Leroy clones again. "I remember that Hamsterviel came here when the experiment 158 activated, he was escaped from prison, and now it's the third time that he escaped, the time with all of his Leroy clones" Pleakley responded and reminded. "I make a decision that if we can not catch him quickly I will have to bring reinforcements from the Galactic Federation" Grand Councilwoman suggested Jumba and Pleakley before she turn off the screen and stops contacting for now. "Do we have to stop Hamsterviel before Grand Councilwoman with Gantu will sent him in prison?" Pleakley asked worried. "If Hamsterviel was alone it would have been easier to catch him, but with his Leroy clones like the first, it will be difficult" Jumba answered. "Wait, I remember something" Pleakley responded. "Do you remember that when we defeated the Leroy clones, we defeated them with the "Aloha oe" song?" he then asked Jumba. "Yeah, I remember" Jumba said. "Do you think that we can defeat the Leroys with the song?" Pleakley asked. "I don't know if it's sure, possibly Hamsterviel had removed from Leroys that weakness, but that's just my theory" Jumba answered with consider. "Oh we missed that" Pleakley said.

Bonnie and Jacob are having a talk in the yard of their house. Both sitting next to each other on the steps of the courtyard house, and looking in front of them the forest. They knew that Leroy would go more and more into the dark because of letting Angel fall from the building before Stitch come there and saved her from falling. "I couldn't believe in my eyes from what we saw back at the airport" Bonnie said seriously. This was worse than just been captured". "I don't doubt about it, Leroy is possibly moving more and more into the darkness" Jacob responded. "How do you say Angel feels now about that fall?" He then asked Bonnie. "I don't know" Bonnie answered. "But I wouldn't want to be in her place by dangerously falling down, now it made me want more to beat up Leroy" she then said angrily. Clouds are appearing to the sky, covering a bit the sun. Jacob looks at Bonnie. "You know, I didn't understand that you are..." Jacob said. "What, brave, savage?" Bonnie asked. "...adorable" Jacob responded. "You know, I always forget that" Bonnie said. "No, really, you're very cute, even if you are a little wild" Jacob responded. He gently caress Bonnie's cheek and her little head. He then gently smells on Bonnie's arm. "Your smell has something, that I can't quite define, I guess I like it" Jacob said. "Did you put perfume?" He then asked. "Yes" Bonnie answered. Reuben appears by holding a sandwich on his hand in front of Bonnie and Jacob. "Hi, there, it seems that you're both soldering irons" Reuben said. "You mean buddies?" Bonnie asked. "Exactly" Reuben answered. Victoria with Snooty are appearing too. Victoria seems skeptical about something serious, something that happened before. "Guys, I'm a little pissed by that thing that Leroy tried to do at Angel" Victoria responded with a look ready to erupt in anger. "Say that again" Reuben said. "Also, I'm angry at Mertle because when I show to her that I choose to be friend with Lilo, she said: "We would never tolerate anyone who actually has fun with Lilo." Victoria responded again. "So, Mertle doesn't like anyone who likes Lilo, now it's confirmed" Jacob angrily said. Bonnie angrily growls and she says: "I hate Mertle". "Say that again, Mertle doesn't know about respecting with people, she's unbelievable" Victoria responded angrily. "She's really one of those people that get worse the more and more I think about it".
In the house, Nani is serving to Prickly, Finster and Grotkey cups of tea.

Later on the Kokaua Town, Sample is seen drinking juice with his two young human friends named Merwin and Dean. "Cheers" Dean said. As Sample, Merwin and Dean are having fun, Jacob appears to see where is Sample. He sees Sample with his friends outside of the bowling alley. He approaches them. "Hey, Sample, I was looking for you, I didn't find you at home so I came here to see if you are here" Jacob responded. That kid looks cool, Dean wondered. As Jacob approaches in front of Dean as Sample and Merwin are next to him, Dean wants to treat Jacob friendly a juice. "So, can I buy you a drink? Cup o' tea?" Dean asked Jacob nicely and friendly. "Dude, I'm a boy" Jacob answered nicely and friendly.