Episode 15: Finding Leroy

In the middle of the night in Kokaua Town, a man named Mr. Prickly, is walking through the street at the Kokaua Town. "Oh man, I wonder where are TJ, Spinelli, Gretchen, Mikey, Vince and Gus" Mr. Prickly said anxiously. Mr. Prickly or else Principal Prickly, is worried about where are TJ and his friends. In his anxiety, he now thankfully got reminded that TJ told him that they will meet Lilo and Stitch and that they will be visitors in her house. He now picks up from his pocket which TJ gave him, a small paper which on it, it written Lilo's house address. Mr. Prickly gets relieved, and follows the path that leads to Lilo's house. Somewhere behind Mr, Prickly, a few feet away, Leroy watches him walking on the path. Leroy slowly stalks Mr. Prickly behind him, trying to make it quite. Mr. Prickly walks on the path to find Lilo's house and Leroy is moon relentlessly following him. Leroy hides in some bushes so he can not been seen by principal Prickly, Mr. Prickly curiously looks behind him to see if is he relentlessly followed by something. "Hello, it's someone there?" Mr. Prickly said. Mr. Prickly tries to ignore it to continue on the pathway. Leroy slowly moves on in the bushes and Mr. Prickly suddenly turns back to see behind him once again. Prickly doesn't give much importance and simply decides to continue. After a few walks, Leroy grunts at Prickly a few feet behind him. Prickly looks behind him and he sees Leroy looking at him with a menacingly face. "Good lord" Prickly whispered in disbelieve. Leroy starts running at Prickly and Prickly runs away. Prickly in panting he running on the path to get to Lilo's house to get away from Leroy. Leroy is keeping grunting at Prickly. Prickly then turns right to hide on the trees from Leroy. Now in panting, he remains frozen behind of a tree and hiding on it in hope that Leroy will not find him. Leroy now curiously walks like in his toes to spot Prickly somewhere. Prickly puts out his camera while Leroy is in front of him, looking in a different distance. Leroy quickly looks back at Prickly and Prickly quickly takes a picture with his camera Leroy, a flash of the camera appears. Leroy gets pissed off by the flash. Prickly runs in the path and continues to running fast. He finally arrives outside of Lilo's house. Prickly looks around and the spaceship outside of the house. He wonders what that spaceship is. Prickly climbs on the stairs of the outside house to the door. He attempts to open it but it's locked. He then falls on the floor behind the wooden railings so he can hide from Leroy. Leroy outside of the house tries to locate Prickly. Leroy fails to observe Prickly, and runs away completely. Prickly feels lucky that Leroy didn't found him at the very last second. What did Leroy wanted on Prickly? And why Leroy chased him? Principal Prickly decides not to knock the door to let someone inside and he decides to sleep on the floor until the morning. He sees his watch to see what time is it, it's 5 am. Only 2 hours until dawn. As Prickly lays down on the floor in front of the outdoor, Bonnie sees Prickly as she walks outside to the garden. With suspicion, Bonnie approaches Prickly. "It's the first time that I see a man laying down outside of the door of a house" Bonnie said in front of Prickly. Prickly without been seen Bonnie he jumps a bit. "Oh, you scared me" Prickly said. "Who are you?" Bonnie asked Prickly. "Is this Lilo's house?" Prickly asked Bonnie. "It's not just "her" house, but "our" house" Bonnie answered. "Ah, ok" Prickly said. "I'm Prickly". "I'm Bonnie" Bonnie responded. "What are you doing here at the dawns?". "Are here TJ, Spinelli, Gretchen, Mikey, Vince and Gus?" Prickly asked Bonnie. "Yes they are. Why? Don't tell me that you're a bad guy and that you hate them" Bonnie said with suspicion. "No I'm not, I'm just their principal from their school, and we came here for holiday along with Miss Finster, Randall and Miss Grotke" Prickly answered. "Alright, I don't believe that you wanna punish them for being lost by you" Bonnie responded. "No, TJ told me that about Lilo and he gave me the address of your house" Prickly said. "What? How TJ did know our address?" Bonnie asked. "When he with his friends met Lilo, Lilo gave him the address of your house so they can visiting her when they go here for holiday" Prickly answered. "Ah, alright, if that's it, I appreciate it" Bonnie said. "Why you're not sleeping?" Prickly asked Bonnie. "I just woke up earlier and I was just bored to sleep again so I'm just waiting until the morning" Bonnie answered. "Eh, and we will just be here for hours until dawn?" Prickly asked. "No of course, I have one of the house's keys" Bonnie responded while she picked up a key and unlocked the door's house. "Welcome" Bonnie whispered. Prickly walks on his toes. "Be quiet and we must not try to wake up the others that they're sleeping" Bonnie whispered next to Prickly. Prickly goes on the sofa and slowly lays down. Bonnie brings two big blankets for her and Prickly to sleep together. "This one's for you and the other one for me" Bonnie said while she gave Prickly a yellow blanket. Bonnie takes the turquoise blanket and lays down on the other sofa. "This feels comfortable" Prickly responded. "Thanks Bonnie, for letting me sleep here for now". "You've most welcome" Bonnie said to Prickly. Bonnie and Prickly are now sleeping on the sofa together and comfortable.