Episode 12

After when Lilo and her group with Jason were in the living room and the rain stopped, Angel shows to Jason the flower garden where it's outside of their house. Jason really loves the flowers from the garden that Lilo and her ohana has. "Do you want a flower, Jason?" Angel asked Jason. "No, thanks" Jason answered. "Why not? I'll give you a flower" Angel responded while he gave to Jason a rose Hawaiian flower. "Thanks" Jason said. "No problem" Angel responded. Sparky appears by floating on the air up from Angel and Jason with his yellow electro power. Phantasmo appears in front of Sparky and they both floating on the air one next to each other. Jason sees for the first time another kind experiments. Sparky and Phantasmo are weaving their hands to Jason. Jason waves his hand to Sparky and Phantasmo. Slushy appears below from Jason with a granite ice cream. Slushy gives to Jason a granite ice cream. "Oh, thanks" Jason said to Slushy.

Bonnie wears a pink, sleeveless t-shirt with of yellow flowers icons on it. "Wow, your t-shirt suits you really well" Lilo said. "Thanks" Bonnie said. TJ appears. "Hey, I was wondering, what are we going to do today?" TJ asked Lilo and Bonnie. "I don't have an idea" Bonnie responded. "Ok so, are we just gonna chill out, like always?" TJ said. "Look, I know that been here all day it might be boring, but we can do a lot outside the house. Like for example, to go for camping to the fields near the forest for two or three days or something else" Lilo responded. "Alright. Also, to tell you the truth, I'm feel like I am home here in Kauai to your house, Lilo" TJ said. Lilo smiled. "I think that we can go to the beach" Bonnie said as an idea. Although Bonnie with Angel, Belle and Jacob already went to the sea a few hours ago, they can go to the beach later this afternoon. "You know what Bonnie, you're cute too" TJ said to Bonnie with kindness. "Hm, look at my face, do I look cute?" Bonnie said to TJ in a fun way. "Yes you do" Lilo said back. "Hm, alright Lilo, I agree. I just made something funny" Bonnie responded. "It doesn't matter, and again you are very good person" Lilo said to Bonnie.

Jumba places outside the house on the ground six Leroys figures. Jumba holds his laser gun to training for the battle against the Leroy clones. Jumba aims with his laser pistol to one of the Leroy figures, he pulls the trigger and he destroys the Leroy figure. "Haha, take that, evil clones" Jumba shouted playfully. Pleakley appears behind Jumba while he practices by shooting Leroy figures. "What are you doing?" Pleakley asked Jumba. "Can't you see for yourself? The Leroy clones are very territorial and I'm practicing to fight against them" Jumba answered to Pleakley. "Uh, ok, just be careful with your pistol" Pleakley advises Jumba.

Jacob is now in a minimarket in Kokaua Town where the cashier man who met Reuben before, he's here. "So, you met Reuben" Jacob said to the cashier man. "Yeah, I gave to him ingredients for sandwiches" The cashier man answered. Jacob buys a bottle of water. "Thanks, sir" Jacob said. While Jacob is ready to leave the market and opens the door, someone opens the door to go inside. As soon as Jacob sees who's getting inside, he doesn't believe in his eyes that is Mertle Edmonds. When Mertle sees Jacob, she remembers him when he with Bonnie met her in the beach. Jacob remembers Mertle Edmonds when she said about Lilo that she's a freak and he gets suspicious and from within mad. "Sir, can I ask you something; do you know a girl named Lilo?" He asked. "Hm, I think I remember... yes it's the girl with the alien experiments in her family" The cashier man answered cheerfully. "So, what would you do if Lilo was being insulting by another girl in front of your eyes?" Jacob then asked the cashier man again while he looks discreetly at Mertle. "That's quite a difficult question, I think I would had take Lilo away from the bad girl" The cashier man answered. "Alright then, OK" Jacob responded as he continuously looked discreetly and ironically with a smile face trying not to get angry. "Excuse us sir, we both must go" Jacob reassures the cashier man, while he with Mertle go out of the mini market.

Jacob with Mertle are go in the corner of the Kokaua Town. Jacob confronts Mertle face to face. "Now tell me, why do you hate Lilo?!" Jacob asked Mertle with rage. "I don't care what you say" Mertle angrily answered. Jacob angrily punches on her hand. "You told that Lilo is a freak, but she isn't, you are just unconscious!" Jacob said. Mertle gives a sour look on Jacob but it only makes it Jacob even angrier. Jacob and Mertle are fighting. Jacob offends Mertle who hates Lilo for no reason. "You are the worst girl I've seen in Hawaii" Jacob angrily shouted. "No, Lilo is with her stupid dog" Mertle angrily said back. "What, dog?" Jacob asked. "That blue guy..." Mertle reported. "You mean Stitch?" Jacob asked Mertle. "Yes, he's a dog" Mertle answered with a sour look. "It's a little alien you fool" Jacob shouted. Jacob wildly pushes Mertle and hits her. "I wish I could not do that, you forced me to confront you" Jacob responded while he ran away. Mertle is still doesn't care about what Jacob said. Jacob didn't remember hating a person so much until now. He really hates Mertle for that.