Episode 6: The return of the Recess gang

At the afternoon,

Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob and their small alien friends are in a small beach near the forest where there's no other people. The wind smoothly winds with a lot of clouds in the sky. They have a ball to play together and ice creams for each other. Jacob takes pictures with his camera the beach and the clouds and suddenly Carmen appears in front of Jacob and looks at him gracefully with a smiley face. "Oh, hi Carmen" Jacob says friendly. Lilo sees Carmen looking gracefully at Jacob. Lilo tells to Jacob that Carmen likes him very much. Jacob appreciates it even if he's shy.

Sparky appears by bringing a ball to play with the others and meets Jacob for the first time. Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob, Sparky, Bonnie, Clyde, Belle, Reuben, Carmen and Yaarp are taking positions to play with the ball. Stitch first has the ball and he first throw it with his hands to Lilo, when Lilo catches with her hands the ball, she throws the ball to Angel. Angel catches the ball and throws to Jacob. Jacob catches the ball, he gives a thumb up and throws the ball to Bonnie. Bonnie catches the ball and throws the ball to Clyde. Clyde catches the ball and throws the ball to Carmen, Carmen catches the ball and throws the ball to Jacob, Jacob throws the ball to Stitch. When the ball approaches from above Stitch, he accidentally throws the ball into the forest from above. Jacob gets impressed by Stitch's nice shot and decides to go inside the forest to find the ball from where it fell.

Jacob enters inside the forest to find the ball from where it fell. While he walks, he finally finds the ball and he picks it up with his hands. While Jacob is ready to go back, he suddenly hears some voices to be heard up close. Jacob walks slowly to find from where the voices are heard from, he finds a group of six kids from the fifth grade. "Hello?" Jacob said with curiosity. Theodore turns his head back and sees Jacob. "Oh, hi kid" Theodore (aka T.J.) says friendly to Jacob. Jacob asks them about who they are. Theodore introduce himself and his friends named: Ashley Spinelli, Gretchen Grundler, Mikey, Gus and Vincent Pierre. Jacob is glad about meeting them. Jacob asks the Recess gang if they living in Hawaii, Theodore answers to Jacob that he with his friends are coming from the USA. Ashley explains to Jacob that last year when they came to Hawaii they met a little girl named: Lilo. Jacob mentions that Lilo is his best friend along with Stitch, Angel and the other experiments. The recess gang are glad that they met Lilo's friend. Jacob asks them if they want to come together to the beach where is Lilo, Stitch and the others. The Recess gang agree and they following Jacob outside the forest.

Lilo sees Jacob coming with the ball that he founded, and the Recess gang where they look familiar to her. Lilo remembered now who are those who are following Jacob. Lilo and Theodore are seeing each other and they hugging. "I missed you" T.J. says to Lilo from his joy. "Me too" Lilo answers back. Stitch hugs Theodore too. Lilo and Stitch hug and Theodore's friends. They all happy to meet again after a long time. "So, this is your new friend, right?" Gretchen points with her finger Jacob in a friendly way and asks Lilo. "Yep" Jacob answers back.

Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob and the recess gang are sitting on the sand around to meet each other

Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob and the recess gang are sitting on the sand around to meet each other. TJ and his gang meet for the first time Stitch's girlfriend "Angel". Mikey says that Angel is so cute with a cutie face and eyes. Angel gets fascinated by what Mike said, Stitch agrees about that and caress Angel's cheek. Jacob asks TJ about what he with his gang and with Lilo and Stitch done last year. TJ tells to Jacob that when he with his friends were here, an experiment named Lax was on the loose, but he with his friends and Lilo turned him to good instead of evil. Lilo mentions to TJ and to his gang that when they left Hawaii many more happened. Lilo mentions that Dr. Hamstervile made a lot of Leroy clones do destroy all the experiments that Jumba created, and in the finale battle where it happened in the Aloha stadium, the only way that Lilo, Stitch and the others defeated the Leroy clones they played loudly the music "aloha oe" like a concert and after that Dr. Hamstervile went in prison. TJ and his gang get impressed by Lilo's story, Jacob doubts if Dr. Hamstervile will be in prison forever. Jacob explains that Dr. Hamstervile with his Leroy clones might probably someday escape from prison but it's not sure, but Jacob hopes that nothing like this will happen.

10 minutes later,

Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob and the recess gang after the sunset they arrived at Lilo's house. Lilo asks TJ and his friends if they want to visit in her house. The recess gang would like to visit and they want. Lilo welcome the recess gang to her house, Nani meets the recess gang too. Lilo tells to Nani if she wants to stay the recess gang to their house, Nani agrees because all that she wants is for Lilo and her friends to be happy. Everyone get excited as they will have fun. Lilo brings glasses of juice to the recess gang. Angel helps Lilo with the glasses and takes three of it and gives to TJ, to Ashley and to Mikey, and Lilo gives to Gus, to Gretchen and to Vince. The recess gang thanks Lilo and Angel for the glasses. At this moment, Lilo feels even happier that another friends of her who are the recess gang came at Hawaii after a long time and to be visited to her house, like all good friends do. And after an hour, Lilo, Stitch, Angel, Jacob with the recess gang are having a sleepover in Lilo's bedroom.

At the space near the Earth,

Grand Council woman, Gantu and their team in their spaceship are trying to hack Dr Hamstervile spaceship system to stop him. Suddenly a large screen appears inside the board. When the screen turns on, Dr, Hamstervile's face appears and from the back it can seen some Leroy clones. Everyone gets shocked when they see the screen, Dr. Hamstervile speaks and threatens about what he's supposed to do. Gantu angrily insults Hamstervile about his menacing manner, his plan and about what he tried to done a half year ago. Dr. Hamstervile insults back to Gantu about betraying him, Grand Council Woman gets pissed off and orders to some soldiers to chase Dr. Hamstervile and to capture him by arriving to Earth for revenge.

Three small spaceships are attacking Dr. Hamstervile on his spaceship along with his Leroy clones, they shooting at them but Hamstervile drives as fast as he can. Hamstervile orders to three Leroy clones to take the weapons of their spaceships and to defend themselves. Dr. Hamstervile press the hyper jump button to escape from the chase and disappears a bit away from here. Gantu gets disappointed angrily by that. Grands Council Woman orders to arrive down to Earth near Lilo house to warn them about Hamstervile plan because Hamstervile is not giving up and he will return here from the hyper jump and he will strike at Hawaii for revenge.