Finally Going Home?

*Thank you so much for anyone who's been reading!! I know this is a very tired trope but it's been a lot of fun writing. I've been working on a new fanfic for the years after the war. It'll probably be long but please check it out if you can. I'm also considering doing a hunger games fanfic or maybe trying some of my own writing. Again thank you so much to anyone reading. This is probably my last chapter with only possibly an epilogue after which will be mostly fluff. Have a wonderful day!!

"Uncle Percy!!"

Silence followed. The kids couldn't believe the state of their uncle. He was passed out on the floor tired and ragged looking with his glasses all twisted and broken.

Everyone from the past just stared. Most of the Weasleys showed anger, disdain even. Only Molly ran down to his side, tears in her eyes.

"dear.... get up... come on... Arthur go get Bill and-" She finally noticed that everyone was already in the hall, "Oh! Bill, Fred, George come lift your brother up. We need to bring him to the... um..." She started pointing but couldn't remember what she needed to say, being entirely exhausted.

"Bring him to the couch." Remus finished for her.

"Oh thank you!" She smiled faintly. "Ginny, go grab a cloth and wet it and then put on a pot of tea. Ron go grab one of your brother's pairs of glasses from his room since he broke his." Nobody moved. "Now!!" She gave them all a death glare with tears an inch away from falling down her face but still they didn't move. "Please!!" Her voice quavered as she bit back a sob. They started moving but were stopped.

"We've got it Molly!" Teddy quickly said grabbing Freddie and James by their collars so that they'd avoid any scenes.

"And I'll go grab a washcloth." Victorie added quickly rushing off.

"I'll put on the tea." Roxy followed quickly.

"And I'll go grab the glasses." Rose finished.

Teddy, Freddie and James struggled to lift their uncle. Al, Hugo and Louis joined in and then of course Dom and Lily for good measure because Al and Louis had no athletic ability in the least.

They hoisted him onto the couch as Victorie pushed past them to place the washcloth on his forehead and Rose handed her some very old, very ugly glasses.

"Ugh! These are almost as bad as James' old Thomas the Train ones." dominique teased.

"At least they weren't like Rose's My Little Pony ones."

"Don't you dare insult Pinkie Pie James or I swear I will kill you." Rose threatened smiling.

The past Weasleys gave a look.

"Who is ths pony and train?" Fleur inquired politely.

"Muggle shows." They all just looked more confused except for Harry and Hermione. They all just turned their attention back to Percy. Finally after a few slaps from Dominique. He woke up adjusting his glasses. Once he saw his surroundings he practically flew off the couch.

"Oh thank Merlin!! You guys are safe!!" He started grabbing up his nieces and nephews. "Are you guys all here? Nobody's hurt are they?? You haven't gotten into trouble have you? Do you know how worried your parents are? they haven't been able to sleep a wink" He babbled on and on as Hugo and Lily tried to breath being hugged so tightly by their uncle. Sometimes it did not pay to be the youngest.

"Uncle we're fine. Everyone is accounted for and nobody has been hurt." Victorie answered dutifully. 

"Are you taking us home?" Rose asked hopefully.

"Well... why else would I be here?" He answered awkwardly avoiding their eyes.

"How'd you get here?" Al asked.