Who are you?

"Prove it."

Of course her mother would be the one to test her theory. It might be a problem to try this. I mean their parents had told them tons of stories, even the unknown ones, but to remember it all now? And then if they showed they knew too much their parents might suspect... well at least the ones who weren't completely clueless. She looked over to Victorie and Dominique with their mother's hair and they nodded.

"Well, we know about your lives... you guys are pretty well known in the future."

"Well-known? They're bloody famous!" Freddie objected. Rose turned a look his way. Fred, George, and Ron seemed pretty excited by this outburst while Hermione rolled her eyes at them and Harry chuckled awkwardly. 

"Listen can we go sit down." Victorie asked. This was going to take a lot of work. "We really are the good guys... like Teddy here is training to be an auror and I'm a healer..."

"Auror, huh?" Remus seemed to let down his guard for a second.

"Like..." Teddy said shyly. "Like my parents."

"Oh, who are your parents?" Tonks unknowingly asked her son.

"Umm... you probably don't know them... my name is... Theo... Theo Moon... yeah." Dominque had to bite her cheek to stop herself from laughing at Teddy's fake name. He could've gone with any last name and he chooses Moon.

"How do we know that's true?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Well, as I said... we know about your lives..."

"Yeah, we're forced to learn it with Professor Binns..." Hugo said annoyed.

"No way!" Fred and George shouted in unison. "He's still there? What about the others are they there too?"

"That is one thing I will not miss... those essays" Ron joked.

"Well I usually wrote your essays so..." Hermione commented. The future kids couldn't help but smirk. It was both sweet and disgusting for Rose to see her parents interacting. This is about the time they finally start admitting their feelings for each other. They couldn't mess that up.

"Anyway. What do you know about us?"

"Um..." Rose looked around trying to find something about them to start with. She pointed to Remus Lupin. "You're Remus Lupin. You were the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher during their third year," she said motioning to Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"You're also Tonks' husband and soon to be the father of-" Roxanne was stopped, this time by Teddy. 

"You were also one of the legendary Marauders, along with James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew." James spit on the floor upon saying the last name. That man was a disgusting traitor to James. 

"Don't spit on my floors! I just cleaned them!" Mrs. Weasley scolded. James actually started worrying before he realized she didn't  know she was his grandmother at which point he calmed down.

"Wait you're one of the Marauders?!" Fred and George asked accusingly. "Harry did you know this?" Harry nodded and they gasped. "And you never told us?! We gave you that map!"

"What map?" Mr. Weasley asked suspiciously while Mrs. Weasley furrowed her eyebrows.

"No map." Fred and George said quickly.

"Anyway. James Potter is Harry's father. He was a Gryffndor and married Lily Evans, sister of Petunia, and they had Harry but they both were killed by..." Victorie started.

"The bad guy." Lily added.

"Yes... then Harry was brought to his Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon Dursley who had a son, Dudley."