1997

The Weasley-Potter clan and Teddy landed almost lightly in the warm familiar surroundings of the Burrow. They looked around, wondering when they had traveled to. They looked around to the photos. There were none of them. The latest one seemed to be a photo of the Weasleys playing quidditch. The kids inspected the photo seeing Ginny looking no more than fourteen or fifteen. Fleur wasn't there nor was Percy.

"Okay..." Victorie started. "so we're somewhere between 1995 and--" but she was cut off by a stern, worn sounding voice.

"Who are you?!" Remus Lupin boomed as his wife came running in disarming the kids who had brought out their wands in worry. The Weasleys, Harry and Hermione also ran in. They looked so young. Fleur also walked in asking Bill what was the matter. 

Rose turned to James and started beating him, kicking him and giving various insults.

"How in the world could you be so dumb! You complete... and total..." She continued on as the people of the past stared on in surprise. Fred and George couldn't help but chuckle at the fifteen year old frizzy haired girl beating the messy haired brown eyed seventeen year old.

"They're so young..." Victorie said under her breath, totally stunned to see her parents. Her father with his fresh scar and her mother with the same beautiful hair she had passed on to her two daughters. They must be getting married soon... oh no! "What year is it?" She said aloud.

"What do you mean what year is it?" Ron asked.

"You never answered me. Who are you?" Remus asked again.

"We can't say." Rose said before anyone else could mess it up.

"Why not?" Molly asked suspiciously.

"What year is it?" Victorie asked still stuck where she was.

"1997." Bill said leerily.

"Now who are you?" All the wands were still pointed to the kids. Of course they were worried about them, Teddy thought. It was right before the war. Victorie's parents' wedding was when Uncle Harry, Ron and Hermione would start on their search... his mother was pregnant with him right now... he looked over to his mother close to tears as he saw the little stomach forming... would they ever believe them?

"We're... from the future."

"What?" Arthur asked incredulously.

"I know it's hard to believe." Dominique started.

"But this git stole a time turner and brought us back here." Rose said staring daggers at James.

"Stole?" Hermione asked.

"I swear I'm not evil Au-" but Rose stomped on his foot to stop him from revealing too much. "I mean miss. I just found it in my father's office."

"What kind of idiot would leave one out in the open?" Ginny asked.

"Well it was secure..." James said awkwardly, realizing he was admitting his guilt to his mother, if the younger version of herself. 

"Wait you didn't use my latest invention did you?" Freddie asked accusingly. James offered him a contrite smile. "You use my invention to get into trouble without me..."

"Okay. I'll ask one more time, who are you kids?" Remus asked annoyed at the cousin's banter.

"We can't say." Victorie stated.

"Then how can we tell you're not death eaters?" Harry asked bluntly.

"Cause... we know about you guys..." Rose said seeing a way to prove who they were.

"Yeah, our parents are the good guys." Lily added.

"Prove it."