Are you kidding me?!

*So hopefully this is good. Hope you enjoy 

"Why don't you guys go upstairs..." Hermione Granger-Weasley said as she sat down on the nearby couch in the Potter living room.

"Yeah, make sure your cousin isn't doing anything stupid." Ginny Potter joked as she sat down.

"Got it Aunt Gin... are the others here too?" Rose Weasley asked as her brother ran up the stairs before her.

"Freddie and Roxy are, then Teddy, Vic, Dominique and Louis have been here for awhile... you know to make sure none of the others get in trouble... Maybe I should go check on them..." She added a bit worried.

"Oh calm down Ginny darling..." Harry said smirking. "They're just kids having some fun with their cousins..."

"Yeah, no trouble they get into could be anything compared to what we went through." Ron commented pulling his wife closer to him.

"Yeah, but James is up there." Ginny stated earning a laugh all around. Upstairs they heard some shouting. "Oh gosh..." Ginny groaned. "This is why you don't name a kid James Sirius." She said shooting a look toward Harry. He just feigned innocence. They knew they'd have to go upstairs and check but they were so tired. They'd all had busy days and they were supposed to be resting while Fleur cooked.

Meanwhile upstairs...

"James! Why in the world would you take that from your father's office?" Teddy's voice carried through the door to James' room as Rose pushed it open.

"Yes! Why James?" Victorie's musically rising voice added.

"You know what happened last time we played with one of those!" Albus said pointing to the golden chain.

"Last time you played with one..." James whispered.

"What?!" Freddie asked. "You've used it before? WITHOUT ME!?"

"James, that isn't a time turner is it?" Rose asked.

"Oh great little miss perfect is here now... no more fun." Rose scrunched up her nose in annoyance at her cousin.

"What took you so long Rosie?" Lily asked running up to hug her.

"Probably texting her boyfriend..." Albus joked.

"Ah wouldn't it be so romantic if Rose and Scorpius got married..." Roxanne started dreamily.

"Oh my gosh. It was one date."

"And years and years of talking about him..." Lily added mischievously. Rose glared at her.

"I miss when you were younger." Lily was already thirteen while Rose was fifteen. Of course their dads still looked at them as babies which was quite helpful when they wanted their way.

"Anyway, where should we go to this time?" James asked mischievously.

"How about when Uncle fred and dad started the joke shop?" Fred suggested.

"Or when Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry married... ma says their wedding was beautiful." Roxanne suggested.

"Or when I was born." Hugo suggested.

"Who cares about that?" Dominique interposed.

"What about when dad was still in school?" Louis asked. 

"We shouldn't go back at all!" Teddy and Rose objected. Everyone frowned.

"As much as I hate to side with the buzzkills... I know from experience we could mess things up by going back." Albus said. Rose rolled her eyes at the insult.

"Yes. We could mess up the space time continuum." Rose said.

"Cool." James said as he twisted the time turner way too many times. Teddy and Victorie reached to grasp it but ended up just falling down as they all disappeared into another time and another place.

Their parents came in looking around rather annoyed about whatever fight they'd have to break up or mess they'd have to clean up. As they saw the last of their kids vanish they gasped and Ginny looked as though she was ready to kill.

"Are you kidding me?!"