Felix??

SOFIA'S POV
"OMG, could it be really him?" The post i posted about an hour ago was liked by Felix Sandman. At first i thought it was a fake account. So i looked at the account and yes it really was him.

I looked over at Carly who was sleeping. "Carly, Carly" i said while shaking her. "What, Bitch!" she answered. I looked at her with my eyes wide open. "What" she asked."you said the B-word!!" i answered pointing at her. "Oh come on we are both 12" She answered. "alright bitch" i said laughing. Carly gasped and laughed. "So, what did you want to ask me?"

"Look!" I said holding up my phone. She took it away and gasped. She started to jump around. "OMG, OMG, OMG" she said jumping. "I know!!" I answered. We both looked at each other, red. She asked if we should send him something. I nodded a yes.

We found a photo of Felix messing with his phone in the internet. I took a picture of it and sended it to Felix. But directly so no one will know he liked my photo.

"Hi, Felix I'm Sofia, thank u for liking my photo."

I pressed send. Carly said maybe we should wait. I nodded a yes. 10 minutes later my phone vibrated and Carly looked at me shaking. She told me to pick it up, so i did. We both were excited Carly sat next to me. As i opened Instagram Felix replied to my sended photo of him and answered me.

"Hey, finally you answered me. Hi Sofia I'am Felix. I really appreciate that you guys celebrate FoooFriday. A lot of fans celebrate it too and i don't usually answer them but i gave them a sign i appreciate it. Thank you reply soon beautiful."

FELIX'S POV
I was scrolling down in Instagram when a fan sended me a photo of her celebrating FoooFriday. I usually wait for fans to do that in Fridays. But i couldn't look at it because they are gonna know i looked at it. But i could see the little pic she sended me. I looked at it carefully. My heart stopped beating. Omg she was so gorgeous. I pressed the photo even though i wasn't suppose to and liked it.

An hour later she answered. Gosh finally she answered. "Hej" Omar said. What are u doing he asked. I showed him a picture of the girl. "bro! She looks so young!" Omar yelled while looking at her picture. "look, if she has Instagram she has to be old enough, plus how old do u think she is!? I answered half yelling. "12-13" Omar answered ignoring my Instagram rules and looking at me like an idiot.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.I went to the dining room and finished the message and sended it to her.

SOFIA'S POV
Omg, did he just call me beautiful. I looked at Carly who was stiff as a stick. "Carly, are u okay?" I asked her. She was about to pass out when my phone rang it was my mom. After it rang Carly stood up and grabbed a glass of water while i answer the phone.

"Hey, honey there has been a little problem I'm gonna have to stay here for 2 weeks but, don't worry Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Lisa will come there to watch you, okay?

"Okay, sure mom i will behave i promise and mom can Carly stay whenever she wants?"

My mom said ok and hanged up.Carly came back and asked what was going on and i told her what mom told me.

"Great" she said. Then, i almost forgot about Felix. I quickly responded.

"Hey, yea and good night" i pressed send and went to bed with Carly. She slept in my room, we cleaned up our mess and went up.