The Dress

Sofia's POV
I got out of the hospital finding out my best friend is dead. I cried all day and i never stopped but i Knew i have to stay strong for her. I stopped crying and said to my mom when the funeral for her is. She said the next day. The rest of the day i listened to One Direction.

The next morning my mom woke me up early to say that i have a surprise. I walked down to the kitchen to see a dress in a hanger in her hand. It was beautiful. It was black with flowers around its waist. " honey, this is what you're gonna wear in the funeral"
"Its beautiful! Where did you get it? i asked
" Its from someone really special. "
"well i bet that someone was very nice and who is it so i can say Thanks."
" that someone was very nice and so special."
She said while pointing to the table where there was a box. I looked at the box to reveal a note that said
TO MY BEAUTIFUL SOFIA❤
FROM: FELIX SANDMAN
"Who's Felix Sandman?"
"The nice and special" my mom said 2 tears falling from her eyes.
"Mom what's wrong?"
"Nothing..." Go ahead change.."
I ran up to my room and changed. Thinking who this Felix could be....

2 HOURS LATER
We got to the funeral. I was really sad. And then i saw this guy who looked very familiar. He had blonde hair and a really cute tux. I didn't know him and i don't think Carly and i have ever met him or if she mentioned him i don't think so.
I asked my mom who he was and she said He's a frriend.
My other friends Ariel and Anna came and i found out who he was......
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤. SO HERE IS MY NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!!! AND THANK YOU AGAIN. THIS STORY HAD REACHED OVER 5,000 READS THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH. IM SPEECHLESS! ANYWAYS OMAR'S GF AND OLLY'S GF IS SOFIA'S TWO CRAZY BEST FRIENDS ANNA AND ARIEL. AND YES THEY WILL GET TOGETHER JUST KEEP READING......😃😃😃😃😘😘😘😘