OG!!!

FELIX'S POV
I sent the photo to her about almost a hour ago she still haven't picked up. I took a shower and checked my phone. I scrolled down to see if she answered me. She did!!

"Hey, yea and good night"

Well, maybe she is sleeping i don't want to disturb her i smiled and went to put my clothes on.

"Whats up bros!!" OG said walking down the stairs. I looked up at him and asked what he was doing all day in the computer. He said he had been looking at girl's account in Instagram all day. I wanted to know who it was but, he wouldn't tell me.

I grabbed a bottle of water when Oscar came down with his girlfriend Curtis. "Hej" she said smiling at me. Oscar told me he was going to stay in her house tonight. i nodded and they went out the door. I was wondering that would be me and Sofia one day but, what if she too young she did look young. That could ruin everything. I thought. I walked upstairs. As i was walking up the stairs OG grabbed me and said he was going to tell me THE GIRL...

He pulled up her account.

"She is such beauty, she has everything." OG said.

I looked at the photos and had my mouth open.

"HER!!" I said yelling and pointing at the photo.

Yea her name is.....

Find out who it is in the next chapter!!! Stay tuned.....