Trip back and Forth

Felix's POV
Daff was driving and Katia was in the other passenger seat with all of us boys in the back. As the trip goes we were so annoyed at Omar most.
"ARE WE THERE YET!??"
Omar asked the whole trip.
Which was FYI 1 hour!! When we got to the house the lights were off... Except a top bedroom. Daff and Katia does not know they were just sneaking out but me and the boys did. I told them to wait. I went to the back and climbed up to her room's window using a ladder i found. I knocked and Sofia opened. She looked so beautiful!
"Hey, help us down!?" She asked i grabbed her hand and carried her down. She rushed over to the car to Daff and Katia. I then went up to her window again and grabbed her friend's hand and carried her down. She was beautiful too but not as pretty as Sofia.

I put the ladder back where i got it and went to the car where Sofia and OG were hugging!!
"HEY GUYS" i said glaring at OG. Sofia pulled away and pecked my cheeks. I blushed ... for the whole trip she laid in my chest and we cuddled for the whole trip.
Katia turned around and asked Sofia and Carly how old they were. This was what i was waiting for. To find out how old they or she was!! But she really couldn't answer until Carly cleared her throat.

Sofia's POV
I got into the car saw OG and hugged him tightly and the others. Carly and Felix got into the car.
"HEY GUYS" he said glaring at OG which looked like he was about to go monkey and beat him up. I pulled away and kissed Felix Sandman's freaking cheeks!!!! I know!! I blushed and laid in his chest. I knew he blushed i saw him turn a bit pink.

Katia turned around and asked how old we were.
Oo ,i thought to myself.

"You girls look kinda 16 and 15 like Felix and Omar."

I totally froze until Carly cleared her throat and said that i was 15 and she was 16. I gave her a "WTF" look and she gave me a "go with it" look. I shook my head "yes" and nervous laughed. I looked at Felix who was smiling widely while i felt guilty for saying i was 15.

Felix's POV
Yaaaaay!! I can not believe it she is one year younger. I gave Omar a "i told u so" look because of the time he said she looked 12.

Carly's POV (sorry for changing all the time😅)
Since i got into the car i feel Oscar looking at me but, every time i look at him he turns to look at the window.

Felix's POV
We sat there in peace for about 15 minutes after leaving Sofia's house. Until that peace was broken by Omar.
"I'M HUNGRY!!"
"ARE WE THERE YET!!"
"KATIA!!, I NEED FOOD!!"
"Aaaahhh!!!" I yelled
"Shut the hell up!!!!!"
He looked at me and whined some more.
Sofia looked at me and smiled she stood up and hold on to Omar's wrist and squeezed it.
"Look, no matter how long the drive is you are gonna stay quite or ELSE!!" She said in a soft voice then a deep voice in the word ELSE. She then peck him in the cheeks (which made me jealous) But, it was helpful because Omar shut up for the whole trip.

Sofia's POV
I still felt so guilty about lying to the boys about our age. Well anyway it was all in peace until Omar started to freaking whine. I was so annoyed and so was Felix he yelled at Omar but , i knew exactly how to handle stuff like this. I kind of threaten Omar. Just a bit and i knew i scared him so, i pecked him in the cheeks and he shutted up for the rest of the trip.....

THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING... PLS STAY TUNE A LOT HAD TO COME NOW THAT THEY LIED ABOUT THEIR AGE... OOO"