The Planned Trip..

Sofia's POV
"What, what, what!!" Carly screamed at me...
I was so surprised i did not know what to do or say. So instead of speaking i hold my phone up.
FOOO BOYS TAKING A VISIT IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA.. FOR A FOOOER?? MAYBE??...

That was what the fooo boys posted in Instagram. We were both excited! But we needed to find out when so we kept reading.

..... JUNE 4 5:30am WILL BE THE DAY AND TIME WE ARRIVE PICK US UP FOOOERS!!

I looked at the calendar it was JUNE 2 so in 2 days they will be in Philadelphia. But, one thing Carly and I were worrying was the time! 5:30am?? That was too early and my mom was not here so i have to make my Uncle or Aunt to drive us there. We also worried about the place we were in Stroudsburg not Philadelphia. It was a hour trip what are we going to do??

Felix's POV
After what happened with OG and Sofia i had to meet her. I arranged a little trip to Pennsylvania privately but, it did not end up privately. Katia was looking at our plane flights and i forgot to log out of my plane ticket account. Katia called me and the boys followed behind.
Katia asked why i was going to Pennsylvania before our performance in Sweden which was in a month. So we were on brake for a month. I told her about the secret girl and i did not mention her name because OG was listening with the other boys. At first they were mad that i did not tell them about going to Pennsylvania but, when they found out that it was for a girl they made kissing sounds and was not mad anymore.

Katia got mad when i told her that sent i her photos and texted her because i was famous and all but Katia agreed to let me go. I was so happy until she said that the boys were coming too. I stopped cheering and looked over at OG who was cheering, this is going to turn out bad! Katia ordered us to eat dinner and get packing.

OG's POV
We were watching TV and messing with our phone. I was just staring at Sofia's photos and tried to see if i can find out where she is. I clicked on the map symbol and the pictures she posts are mostly in Pennsylvania but where?? When i was about to ask her Katia called Felix. We all looked at each other. "He must be in trouble" Omar mouthed so Felix wouldn't hear. We followed Felix.

"Why did you arranged a ticket flight to Pennsylvania without letting us know and not taking the boys?" Katia asked at her serious voice.
Felix explained that it was for a girl. At first i was so mad because i thought he was gonna ditch us. But when he said it was for a girl i made kissing sounds and smiled at him. Katia ordered us to go eat dinner and get packing. One thing that came up to me was why did Felix want to go to Pennsylvania, i know it was for a girl but who... Then Sofia came up in my mind she lives in Pennsylvania!! Could be Philadelphia, right? I gotta ask Felix her name.

I grabbed some rice and steak and an orange juice and sat next to Felix.

"Hey, Felix what is her name??" I asked calmly. But Felix did not answer he just looked at me and smiled so, i smiled back and stood up to sit next to Omar instead.

Felix's POV
I devoured my steak with string beans and took a sip out of my fruit punch when OG came and sat next to me.
"SHOOT!" He must know i thought to myself.

"Hey, Felix what's her name?" he asked a bit too calm.
I didn't answer instead i looked at him and gave him a friendly smile. He smiled back then, he stood up and walked over to Omar to sit next to him.

FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT...