Disaster and the sudden visit

OG's POV
I was so busy i didn't see Katia and Daff standing with Felix watching me tamper with Felix's phone. Katia and Daff had their arms folded across their chest while Felix stood there looking at his phone.
"""FLASHBACK"""
Before i saw Daff, Katia, and Felix standing there....
I saw that Felix and Sofia have been texting in Instagram. But what really caught me was when Felix asked this...

"WHAT'S WRONG?"

She replied...

"WELL YOU GUYS ARE GOING IN PHILADELPHIA.. IAM IN STROUDSBURG. IT IS A HOUR TRIP HERE TO THERE.

This gave me an idea of being away without telling anyone, and meeting Sofia. I wanted so badly to erase it so, Felix would not see it.. But fate took over me and i erased the whole conversation. That was when i looked up and saw Daff, Katia, and Felix.

"""""BEFORE"""""
I turned Felix's phone off and set it in the coffee table. Then Felix walked over to get it with anger and yet nervousness. He looked at me with death eyes and was about to walk up in his room when Daff stopped him.

"You both need to talk.!" Daff yelled while pointing to the floor which means NOW.

Katia asked why was i tampering with Felix's phone. I told her that Felix's secret girl was the one i liked. Daff walked over to me and looked at Felix.

"Yea it is true, i liked her but i just didn't want to tell OG because i wanted her!" Felix yelled then ran up to his room. That was the first time i ever saw Felix that mad. Katia told me that i should have not taken the phone and if i already knew i should have just asked him politely. Katia went up to her room and so did Daff they went to bed since it was 10:30 anyway. I just sat there until i fell asleep.

Sofia's POV
Carly and I were still thinking of how are we going to Philadelphia my Aunt and Uncle said they were busy that day and my mom won't be back until next week. Buy when i told my Aunt and Uncle that we will go ourselves they got more upset.

"How about we sneak out!!!???" Carly asked.

"Yea that would cost us a forever grounded content"

"Well they won't have to find out, i saved $450 from last year i was going to save it for a Fooo concert but we can use it know and take buses there at midnight and be back before sunset"

"Yea that is a great idea, buy what about the boys they can be busy at that time"

"No, they wont tell Felix."

I quickly got my phone out and texted Felix.....
HEY, ARE YOU GUYS BUSY BECAUSE WE PLAN IN FINDING YOU GUYS IN PHILADELPHIA WE ARE TAKING A BUS..

"There, happy?"
Carly nodded and we sat there waiting for a reply.
10 minutes later my phone vibrated.
HEY, YEA BUT HOW ABOUT WE PICK YOU GUYS UP, AND IF YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BE IN TROUBLE WE WILL TAKE THE BLAME... :D WE WILL BE THERE IN A HOUR... GIVE ME THE ADDRESS
I showed it to Carly.

"Who's we??" Carly asked
"The boys of course!"
"Right well we should go packing than.."
First, i texted Felix my address. I know we were texting in Instagram but it was not public it was the direct message ones.

Carly went up to my room and grabbed the bag she brought with her since she did stay at my house for a week. She wore a pearl t-shirt with skinny knee length and white doll shoes with pearl earrings and a bag that matched her shoes.
I wore a gray Hooded jacket with pink letters on them, skinny jeans, my jock shoes, pink bag, and my fav. watch. I like my stuff in style and colored.

"Wait they said they were going to be here in one hour, We packed already.."

" We take forever to get ready! So get pretty.. "

That was true though so we spent half a hour fixing our hair and the next half a hour make up and outfits.

Felix's POV
After throwing all that tantrum. I finally calmed down a bit and just laid down in mu bed. As i was falling asleep my phone vibrated and Sofia saying if she can visit us today by taking a bus. I told we were going to pick her and her friend up.. Yea, all of is even OG. I was so excited.!! She replied saying ok...
I ran down the stairs yelling... "GUYS, GUYS, GUYS" with a smile in my face. I saw OG getting up and saying what. The rest of them got down and asked what was happening i told them what and they all agreed OG was so happy he had a wide smile but, i just ignored it. Katia agreed and so did Daff but they were mad since it was 11:30 they were not a night trip person really. Even if travel a lot.
We got ready and got into the car...