love across time (karl x billiam)

Ok enjoy my lovelys
<🚫 Disclaimer the characters in this chapter are the characters not the content creators or irlselfs >
*I feed off hate so antis leave or not*
(Edit: change name because it annoy me)
________________________________________
"-talking
'-Thinking
________________________________________
Karl walks along the hallway leading to the ballroom, music play thru the halls as he walks , moving closer and closer to the room. As soon as he makes it to the door, billiam comes thru it. "Ah sir Karl I was just looking  for you " the piglin hybrid says as a small smile comes across his face. " Please come with me for a few minutes " utters the pink hair male as he moves past Karl and towards his study. Karl follows the shorter male, the piglin hybrid pushing the door open and moving to sit down behind the desk, the time traveling human moves in front of the desk blushing slightly as the male pins him with a hard stare.

'no you are engaged to sapnap and quackity, don't let this man make you forget that, you love them.' "Karl" the pig utters "I need you to tell me something "
"Yes Billiam " the brunette stutters a little blush marking his pale cheeks.

"Are you staying the night if so you can room with me, as seeing the other rooms are taken by others"
The pink hair male states in a calm voice.

"the house was big sure but with 100 drunk guest and only 50 rooms, ya know" the monotone man shyly states as he pins the 5"11 male  with a blood red gaze.

"s-" the brown hair male clears his throat "sure sir billiam"

"Just billiam please. i am calling you by your first name so let me do the same." the pink pig states. 

"ok billiam." the brunette states as he moves closer "if we are sharing then show me to the room i am quite fanish."

"follow me then karl." the hybrid utters as he goes around the desk and moving to the hallway. they move thru the mansion going up the stairs and finally getting to the lords master room . 

finally getting to the room the taller male blushes as he realize that there is only one bed.

"um b-billiam" the male shyly stutters his cheeks glowing .

"Yes karl"

"There's one bed"

"I know , thats why we are sharing"

Karl's cheeks exploded with red as the other male strips his shirt off showing his muscular chest covered with little hair.
The billiam is not too buff like a body builder has more of a soft touch to hime but still buff.

He then chucks his pants off making karl trun around fast.

"Well are you going to change?" billiam asks as he moves to the dresser

"I-" karl clears his throat "I have nothing to wear"

Billiams voice sounds from behind him.

"Here"

A shirt is chuck at him.
It is black silk with little gray buttons

"Thanks" the male mutters as he slowly slips off his shirt.

The other male moves towards the bed getting it ready as the other gets ready.

"Thanks for letting me stay in your room"

"No problem karl any thing for you I will provide" the piglin hybrid says as karl gets in the bed cuddling up the the long hair male. As they fall asleep billiam thinks one thing

Any thing for you

______________________________________
561 word count

Welp that's the end hope you enjoy

Leave suggestions and advice  in the comments
And tell me what you want to read next
Like-
• rarepaires
•popular ships
•stuff like that

And have a good night/morning
By by 😊👍