who did this, runt

my part in the hero category.

so enjoy :]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy was a hero, ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶. Tommy was fine, ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ dream was the best mentor around. ̶
t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶T̶o̶m̶m̶y̶ ̶
b̶l̶e̶e̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶f̶t̶o̶p̶.̶

Tommy does not remember what happened to him. One moment he's in his room of the hero tower and next on a rooftop with a stab wound in his stomach. Tommy remembers yelling and hits and remembering the searing pain of a sword in his stomach as he flew away from the tower. Tommy does not know what set dream off, maybe it was his loudness or something else.but now Tommy was bleeding and dying and h̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶e̶.̶

"Atlas" a voice calls as footsteps are sounded from the hero (ex-hero?) right. Orpheus was there, mask-less as ever as Orpheus never cared who had his  identity unlike the other two Achilles and Cronus. He moved to stand over Tommy or atlas as his hero name was called. Orpheus smiled as he bent down and sat next to tom-er atlas "well-well-well how the mighty has fallen little bitty atlas, down for the count." his enemy laughs as he reaches down and grabs Tommy's mask that he was still wearing as he had just come back from patrol when dream pounced. "Now lets see who is behind the mask"

Tommy whimpers as it is ripped off of him. Then the world goes silent as Orpheus stares down at himself what Tommy guesses is pure shock.

"Y-your just a child. a -a runt" Orpheus stutters, so unlike himself as he reaches down and takes Tommy's face in his hand, eyes blown wide. His piglin ears perked as his voice grew dark and his voice slipped into his sweet tone of his power, song.

"Who did this to you, runt" the man asked as he picked up a weak Tommy who was so close to passing out. But Tommy was not weak enough to ignore the power of the words.

"D-d-dream" he stutters out as he finally passes out from blood loss.

 Wilbur or Orpheus move on the hunt running back to his and his family home or mansion if you ask someone else. Knowing his family was watching through his eyes a side power of his.

Techno or Achilles meets him by the door as he puts his hands on the child's stomach as he heals the wound from there. To be honest everyone in the household loved the little hero even if they did not know he was so young. They wanted him in the little messed up family. Cronus or Phil, his father, comes in through the window covered in blood as he holds one thing in his hands. A mask with a smile carved into it.

"It is done," his father starts. "Tech is he heal yet"

"Yes father" Wilbur's twin calls from his room as he moves back into the sitting room. When did he move?

Wilbur moves to set the child in the nest they have in the sitting room. His father moves to sit in the nest as techno moves to atlas and cover him in gold. Rings, bracelets, necklaces. You see it, you named it. And then tech settled down and started to chuff at Wilbur to join. And join Wilbur as the three welcome the child into his new home and if Tommy wakes up and starts to yell and wake them up, the if Tommy finally gains a home and family. Time will tell.  

----------------------------------------------------------

there finish

hope yall enjoy