tommy voices au

Sbi my beloved
Enjoy
_______________________
It was a stormy Sunday in the dream smp and tommy thought I was a great idea to go to the arctic for some spruce but alas the day was not with him and snow showers him in white blankets as his mind gets more befuddle with his chat…oh did he forget to mention that he can hear voices like his big brother technoblade.

Yea he can hear voices but instead of murderous voices his voices are just crackheads.

~Silk shirts are expensive because they have to train the silkworms to weave the shirts.

What?

Quit spamming that idiot~

Oh and there’s the dumb shat that they say

~Hey!!!!!!!!!!!~

“Chat shut up for 6 minutes” the voices go silent as they grumble and quit.

Tommy sighs as he spots techno’s and his fa-philza’s home.

He does not blame them for blowing up L’Manberg but he hated that they sides with the green teletubby

He misses his family so he goes home cold and hungry. As he gets on the porch he is put to axe point by techno, Phil right behind him with alivebur not too far away, “what are you doing here Theseus” techno says in a rude voice, philza chiming in with a “maybe to steal from ya mate” from behind and before tommy can talk chat starts to yell causing him to fall to his knees hands over his ears.

~
Murder them

Yea how dare them

Let’s gooooooooooo

:]

Guys tommy is hurting stop spamming

Fire for the phoenix god
Fire forthephoenixgod
Fireforthephoenixgod
Fire for- tommy?

Tommy opens his eyes to see techno and Phil in front of his vision. Alivebur  is hugging him from behind
~
Blood for the blood god
Wrong chat dumbass
~

“Chat shut up”
Tommy can hear the chat yells run through his head

“You have a chat?” asks techno whose eyes narrow

“Yea I do, got it in exile” tommy replies as philza whimpers

“Oh toms why didn’t you tell us”
“Well, how do you tell your family that the voices in your head came from you almost dying?”
“What?” asked Wilbur and techno in a deathly tone, eyes going dark?
Philza just keeps rubbing Tommy’s back as his eyes light with fire.

~
They don’t care you know

Yea @alex20193829 is right

Shut up alex20193829 and @skykalis

Yea sbi goals

Sbi sbi sbi

Techno mad

Their all mad

Pog

Pog

Pog~

“Tommy listen to my voice okay” Phil says as he thumps Tommy back grounding him.
“Thanks or whatever big man” Tommy stutters blushing slightly in embarrassment.
“Anytime mate” his fat- Phil says as Tommy finally stands Phil standing too as techno and alive but starts to stalk out of the house.
“Where are you two going” ask dad- Phil
“out” techno says as he grabs a wine bottle by the door and smashes it against the door frame causing Tommy to jump “stay here we got this” alivebur grabs his jacket and pulls a switchblade from the pocket flinging it open and the two twins walk out.
“Okay well come on you can help me make dinner” Phil walks to the kitchen
~
FOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!

HECK YEAH

WOOOOOOOOOOO

Food
Food
Food

Beeeeef

No potatoes
~
“Chat we're having mutton, not beef and maybe potatoes ok”
~
What about chicken?

Did-did you just ask a bird hybrid if they wanted chicken?

Puft hahahahahahahahahaha
~
“…” tommy just glares ahead as Phil looks worry

“What is it mate” Phil asks a tommy glares.

“One of my voices just ask me to cook chicken”

“Okay and?”

“Dad” tommy couldn’t stop the word from falling from his lips “I’m a bird hybrid”  

“Oh” Phil took a while but then “OH WHAT THE-“

“Yes I’m a firebird” tommy sighs as Phil looks confused “a phoenix dad”

Silence garters the room before Phil states “so you’re calling me dad again”

“Yea your my dad and techno and Wilbur are my brothers you guys may not want to be but I view you guys a family” Tommy’s eyes water as he stutters” my-my flock”

The room goes quiet as Phil rushes at tommy giving him a burning hug as Phil cries “I’m sorry my son I’m so sorry”

Tommy pats his back as he cries. As the crying stops tommy says a “I’m sorry to dad”

They get back to cooking as three dings goes thru their communicators

[Dream was slain by techno using {wine glass} {no life’s left}]

[Dream was revived by dream {error hearts left}]

[Dream was slain by Wilbur using {lore} {error hearts left}]
~
The end!

What?

Were in a fanfic dummy.

Shut up tommy can hear this!!!!
~
……What's a fanfic?