the god and the demi-god

PICKLE DUO Y'ALL

enjoy <3

-------------------------------

Deep in the desert to a compound of pyramids and statues. two looms along the sand. The air is crisp and clear.

The sky is blue and clear with a few clouds in the sky with the sun glowing brightly. Foolish pyramids are standing in the background as the sun shines in the sunlight.

Foolish is a god. To be exact the god of the ocean, weather and (minor) death his demi-god friend tommy wants to see what he can do. Tommy is his friend and nephew after all.

tommy was bothering foolish again. Not that foolish mind. They were at foolish's summer home. Away from the clouds of the place the gods live. The inbetween it was called.

Anyway, tommy the demi-god of chaos, was bothering foolish, the god of the ocean, weather and (minor) death to death. "c'mon let me see it. It won't kill me or you. I just want to see" the demi-god whines as he hangs of the god's arm.

The god sighs as he pulls tommy off his arm. "No, I have work to do toms" foolish says as tommy pouts as he attaches himself to the older man again. "But c'mon it's so cool, just once please uncle." he pouts again as foolish sighs. "fine" he relents.

Tommy stands back and watches as foolish goes into his home. He can be here digging around before he comes back with a totem of undying. "It helps if I have one, plus it gives the totem an extra boost." foolish explains as tommy nods. Foolish moves so he could have more room to grow as his god form is 10'1 foot tall. Taller than badboyhalo a 9'2 demon.

Foolish begins to spin as tommy watches closely. Then green sparks begin to surround the god as he is engulfed with green fog. The sky around the two darkens as lighting goes off. Then in foolish place is a giant totem of undying. The god was wearing a loin cloth and had a shark hood on.

His glittering gold skin shines in the lighting as he Binks his green gem eyes. Foolish reaches up and a bolt of lightning lands in his outstretch hand. He puts his hand down as the sky clears and fog wraps around the god. The sun is back in the air and the sky is blue as the newly human foolish turns to the demi-god. Tommy looks in awe as he screams about how cool it was and a foolish smile at him.

Foolish returns the totem and the two returns to wat they were doing. Tommy talks his ear off and foolishly enjoys having someone to talk to. As tommy builds another cobblestone tower, foolish thinks about the future.

With dream out, he needs to protect tommy with his immortal life. He swears to his sister and Tommy's mother. The goddess of death (major) and crows that he would be there. After all, they are all the only family both have left.