angst-what happened in that prison

Hi two in one day so enjoy
------------------------

Sam was having a great day. His builds where going great. The bank was going great and he had the feeling that it was almost done.

Sam’s robots where working as well. The warren keeping dream in and Sam nook keep tommy safe.

Oh dream, his old friend, what happened to you. How did this happened? What when wrong.

But that’s beside the point, tommy was his priority. Now thinking about him he decides to visit the loud male, he should be back from the prison now.

Sam starts to put his building things away and makes his way to Tommy’s dirt hut, where nooks charging station is.  

Sam arrives fifthteen minutes later to the sight of nook and the warden talking.

As Sam makes his way over he hears the tail end of the two robots conversation making him froze in horror.

“Dead, they won’t be back at all nook” was what the warden said  

Sam rushes over and blurts out “who’s dead”

Both the robots turn to him. Warren opens his mouth to say the words Sam dreads “master, the ones you call dream and tommy well, are the ones dead”.

Just like that Sam’s world shatters as he falls to his knees. No no nononono no not his son and not his friend. Tears stream down the builders face as he just stares at the robots. Nook has oil in his eyes and the warden just stares as well, face monotone.

Nook kneels down as he picks his master off the floor and opening tommy’s door, walking and then setting him on Tommy’s bed.

“What happened?” Sam asks as he looks up at the warren.

“Dream push tommy into the lava in front of the prisoner’s cell. Tommy pulled him in with himself taking both their last cannons lives. Before that dream was talking about the revied book he had in his posses with apparently he burned. Tommy did not want that so when he fell he pull dream in with him killing them both.”

Sam sighs “what are we going to tell Tubbo and ranboo. An of puffy she was dreams mother. Oh gods foolish, dreams his brother. I have to tell him his little brothers dead. Ghostbur gods. What are we going to tell people?”

Just then the door slams open.

-----------------------------
Cliffhanger hahahahahah I'm so evil
So yeah I might finish this soooooo byyyyyyeeeeee my babes 😘