tommyinnit & purpled soulmates

Here's some platonic soulmates the best chap will be out some time in the next month and I will be dreamkarlnap so enjoy
🚨warning 🚨
Hate will be deleted so just enjoy
And just a little kissing is in this chap but it's just like cheek kissing so not nothing bad and no sexually them please so take my warning seriously
________________________________________
It was a sunny Tuesday afternoon and tommy had just woken back up from his slumber. Turning around he meets the back of his platonic husband as he cuddles close he remembers how they meet and got married.

<flashback>

It was a sunny day just like today when they met, it was after the la'maburg war where Wilbur blew up the dazing city. It was by chance these platonic soulmates would meet and that chance would save and change their lives forever.

Tommy had just left his house when he bumped in to the purple clad male.

Looking up he starts to curse out the other blond, when the light blond starts to talk "sorry I was not looking where I was going and-".

The dirty blond stops him "its fine.....Just watch where you're going next time".

The silence is awkward for a moment before tommy reaches out his hand "the names big man tommy what's yours big man".

"Purpled..."The quieter blond monotones staring at the blond we all know and love.

"Cool I'll call you big P" the rowdy boy states proud of the nickname he gave to the blond.

"Please don't call me that" purpled sighs

"Nope it's big P now" tommy states not changing his mind at all.

".....fine...." the light blond sighs more as the dirtier blond grabs his hand.

"Cool lets hang out I think we'll be great friends" tommy then pulls the shorter male along, the other male sighing as he gets pulled along.

***time skip to exile******Pov switches****

Purpled sighs as he steps of the boat. To be honest he hates how tommy was punished harshly for just a simple prank.
He likes the blond and likes his funny and wild personality. Loving how he makes him laughed. Loving how he makes the shorted feel free...maybe he will say yes to the question.

Purpled had been studying his alien side and how his species works. How his people have soulmates, as he looks down to the test in his hands he rereads that one sentence.

Soulmate: Thomas Careful Danger Kraken Innit

The words that change his view point about the other blond. But he does not love love the other blond as like in a sexual way for he is ace and does not have those feelings for anyone. But he does not like tommy in a romantic way at least not yet I mean their 16 and Tommy as he knows only like's woman so he's just here to give info and hang out with the blond boy. As he makes his way to the camp the exile blond is staying in he hears voices and as he gets closer they get clearer.

"Drop the stuff tommy" the all familiar voice of the admin is hear as he finally sees what's going on.
Tommy's on his knees in front of a hole as he throws down is amour, weapons and some wood that he had on hand.

Dream the admin of the server then as he watches places down a block of TNT, lighting it and making tommy watch as his hard work is destroy. Purpled then rush out of his shock as he runs forward to the two.

"What the heck dream?" the alien hybrid yells (which is surprising as the hybrid never yells much)

The admin then turns surprise that someone is at the island that the two are on.