spice, ice and everything nice

Dreamkarlnap, fluff, comfort

(Au dream is good and never when to jail after it was found out he was being possessed by another daemon and he had no memory of even creating the dream smp hinting at him being possessed longer than when the smp was created)

{Pronouns

George-he/him

Dream-he/they

Sapnap-he/him

Karl-they/she/he}

Hope you enjoy
‐---------------------------------------------
I

t was a normal day and it was a great day for training. Dream was training with sapnap and Karl; after his mutual break up with George.

He had been so sad at the begin of the break up but sap nap and karl had been so sported after the slight nasty end and seeing him with xd so soon after the break up. Dream had suspected him of cheating on him for a while so he chose to end it. George had been happy to break up while also accusing him of cheating then breaking up with him just to be with his mistress even that logic was wacky as dream was 100% gay.

But bygones be bygones as he was over it now. It still saddens him but Karl and sappy keep his mind from returning to his depression state. He's doing the same for them after quackity left then after an argument turn wrong and quackity leaving them for a city he built. It had left them so depressed that dream had to do things for them like feed them and all that to make sure they ate.

Karl was the hardest as they often forgetting to eat as he and dream both had ADHD. They both forget to eat but the depressed state left Karl being thrown onto his time travel work and forgetting his basic needs. Sapnap had been getting angrier and angrier, his sadness turning to fury, as it always does.

Sapnap spending a lot of time in his training room as which they are in now, training.

Karl siting on the bench next to the boxing mat they have, she has been watching them as soon as he came in to the room not as sapnap and dream minds they were pretty fine with him watching as they fight and giving each other pointers on their fighting stances.

Once done sapnap leaves to get water for dream and him. Dream heading over to where Karl is sitting.

As he sits Karl gives him a look a one they has to put between 'holy honk that was hot' and doubt about something. Now not many know this but dream is very observant on things and he know that a few days ago something changed with the couple, they started to hang with dream more. Karl was clingier and sapnap kept asking and begging to fight or train and he got handesy when they would fight. Hands on the hips and brushing stuff that dream will not mention but always made him have to stop the fight just to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean.

Dream was too enbreares and shy to ask them if they felt the same as him. He knew that he was in love with the younger and his boyfriend but did not know how to bring it up. As you read he does not have a good track record of boyfriends as George was his second boyfriend as his first was abused and dream had ran away from him. But he doesn't bring it up as he still has nightmares about it.

But moving from his past he can say that the future will be better.

"DREAM"" is yelled from his right as he jolts. He must had zoned out.

"Dream I have been calling you for forty minutes now, what's wrong" Karl asks as he looks over. Her foot moving up and down creating a taping noise as they moves it.

"Nothing......just lost in thoughts" he then adds "don't worry about it, I'm fine"

"Yeah I know your- oh sapnap" he call out after seeing the man from the corner on his eye.

The conversation drops as they both take water from sapnap hands. Sapnap then sits on the bench on the other side of dream. Now dream was smash between the two. Karl leans on him and sapnap pulls an arm around him. The quietness is loud but welcome to the three people. Karl starts to fidget as his adhd starts to act up.

Dream then blurts out "cute" before realizing what he said. The outburst cause sapnap's and Karl's heads to snap up, looking at the taller male who has his face in his hands blushing and cursing his adhd.

"What" Karl stutters as his face goes a deep red.

Sapnap looks in between dream and Karl before coming to a realization.

"You like karl" sapnap mutters as dream dies inside.

"Wait you do" Karl asks dream fidgeting with his sleeve.

Dream pull his arms down, looking down at his feet he sighs as he final says "I like both of you but you properly don't like me like that"

Sapnap then makes a rash decision like he's known for a pulls dream in for a kiss.

The kiss lasted like forever for the two before air decides to be a thing and they both break for air.

Karl lets dream breathe for a bit before turning dream towards him and before dream could speak, Karl was giving them a kiss as well and oh boy could the androgynous person kiss well.

Blushing more as they pull back dream was too much in bliss to talk.

"So-"sapnap starts as Karl finishes "we like you too, no not like-"karl clears his though

"Love" sapnap finishes for Karl and the room goes quite as dream proses the words the two just told them.

Blushing he then states "I love you both too, have been for a while"

"Please be my boyfriends" dream stutters as he looks down his foot tapping as he waits for rejection

"I would be honor to love" sapnap says

Karl shakes his head in agreement adding "like I would be anything else then you are honk up".

Sapnap then pulls dream in for another kiss as Karl leave a small kiss his on his neck.

"Thank you for the opportunity to show you real love dream" Karl whispers in dreams ears

"We love you and nothing would change okay" sapnap adds

"Nothing" dream ask

"Nothing"
------------------
And that's a wrap
I hope you enjoy lovelys bye bye