prison break

Here's some angest with a happy ending so enjoy

🚨warning 🚨
Hate will be deleted so just enjoy
Platonic purpledisc
And just a little kissing is in this chap but it's just like head kissing so not nothing bad and no sexually them please so take my warning seriously
______________________________________
The day was sunny, heat pouring out in waves. Tommy thought it was a perfect day to farm.

He sets out to do just that, pulling the roots and making sure the plants are well water.

Tommy is so focused at his task that he does not note that quackity is right behind him until it’s too late.
Quackity grabs him from behind and knocks him out.

Then quackity goes to the prison with his hostage.

When Tommy wakes up he starts to panic as he realizes where he is.
The room is the entryway to the cell where he is.

Quackity gets in his field of vision just a few seconds later.

“Well-well-well hello sleeping beauty, you’re going to help me get the revived book ok and I won’t take no for an answer now let’s go”

Tommy’s too much in a panic to say much, he tries to fight but is overpower because he’s too uneasy to do anything, his arms are like noodles and his breath is too fast to even get an ounce of air.

The lava begins to go down as the Walk Bridge begins moving, showing dream and…TECHNO.

When they make it over Sam takes back the bridge looking regretful

“STAY BACK” Quackity yells as dream and technoblade stares in shock
Quackity raises his sword and Tommy struggles harder as the weapon is placed at his neck.

“STAY BACK, or the blond gets it”
“Quackity” techno starts “you don’t want to do this.”

“Give me the revived book dream” quackity cuts the sword into Tommy’s neck cutting it just a sliver “or your little toy is gonna get his head chopped off.”

“I suggest you let go quackity” dream begins

“NO, GIVE ME THE REVIVED BOOK NOW DREAM” quackity begins to yell.
Dream looks conflicted but is stopped from moving to the chest by a large explosion. That sounds suspiciously like a nuke?
All of the sudden the lava pulls up and Wilbur, Phil, and Tubbo enter the cell, on the other side Sam lays unconscious as ranboo and nikki stays guard by him.
“Hey techno, what’s up” Wilbur says as the three takes in the scene
“Stay back” quackity says deathly as the sword is pull up more on tommy skin as a thick line of red pours down his skin staining his shirt

“now-now-now we can’t do that mate” Phil starts as Tubbo finishes

“You have tommy” Wilbur and Phil cut in with a “techno/dream” for the respected person but Tubbo ignored them.

“what you are doing is wrong, and if I would have it dream and techno and you big Q would be dead under a nuke right now but I know that ranboo is quite fond of techno and I quite like you before this quackity so, you pick let techno out along with tommy and you can have dream for whatever you need him for, deal”

Quackity looks over at dream and sighs “all I want is the revived book dream, I want to bring schlatt back that’s all I want and then you and techno dead but I spouse that deal is alright”

Quackity turns to Tubbo then “fine deal but you help me”

Quackity sets Tommy down, who scrambles to get past him and into Tubbo’s arms.

“WE ARE NOT KILLING DREAM” will shouts out angry that his idol is getting tossed to the wolf’s “DREAM HAS DONE NOTHING WRONG-“

“HE TORTURED ME WILL, HE THEN KILLED ME! HOW THE HELL DID HE DO NOTHING WRONG?!” tommy yells, shocking will into silence

“He made me do stuff I didn’t want to do, he made me almost-”he stops as he swallows.

“The tower…” Tubbo mumbles as heads snap to him.

“WH-what” Wilbur’s voice is small as his world comes to an end

“You jumped didn’t you” quackity has tears on his face feeling just terrible that he did this, he made a boy just face his abuser again.

Tommy slides down to the floor and sobs

Techno, Phil, and Wilbur turns to dream who cowers at the stormy looks crossing their faces

“What”

Oh if looks can kill than dream would be in the ground 216 feet by now (6 feet 3 times get it)

“Look I did-“dream did not finish his sentence as he was knocked the heck out by Wilbur.

“Stay away from my brother you arsehole” Wilbur snares.

Techno picks Tommy up as they move to the other side leaving Sam and Dream both knocked out in the heck hole of a prison.

Ranboo and Nikki move towards them, ranboo taking the lead and grabbing Tommy from technoblade and grabbing Tubbo pulling them both for a hug.

“I was so worried when I came over and I saw you missing” ranboo cries as Tommy pats his back, his face still red from crying in the cell.

“Let’s just get out of here, I need a nap”

They make it to ranboo and tuboo’s mansion, quackity and Nikki leaving as they make it towards the building.
The door opens and purpled steps out a spider, moth, and piglin hybrid next to him.

The spider and moth run towards tommy as the piglin runs to Tubbo and ranboo.

Purpled rushes up as well, grabbing Tommy into a hug and pressing a kiss on his forehead.

“I’m so sorry, I was not there to help you”
“It’s all right love I’m fine”

Purple and tommy hug as the other members of sleepy bois watch in shock as they hug

‘Tommy has a boyfriend and children!’ was the thought going through their heads.

“Mama, mama where we’re ya” the moth shouts as the spider nods

“Mama had some stuff to do but now I’m back let's go eat ya, I’m starving “.

“Ok mama” And with that the bench trio leaves the ¾ of the sleepy bois and purpled to talk.

“He’s my soulmate ya know I will do anything to protect him…please do not hurt him again”.

And with that we are left with three as the three sleepy bois glaze at the mansion in front of them and they think to themselves.

‘Yea he’s safe’ then they leave going home to the ones they love as peace starts to flourish across the smp, families reconnect and loves bloom as a family is together once again.
_______
Hope you enjoyed bye bye