one

"Miss L/n, what is the answer to the question?" Your head popped up from looking down at your desk. You quickly read the question, "Oh, uh.. b?" The teacher adjusted her glasses, tilting her head downwards to look at you.

"Correct. Y/n, you never fail me." You gave her a reassuring quick smile. As soon as she moved on with her lesson, you stared back down at your desk.

Walking out of the classroom, you felt a punch to your arm. "Ow! What the fuck?" You held your arm, rubbing it. "What's up nerd?" Jean spoke. "Stop calling her that! That's rude Jean." Sasha pouted, wrapping an arm around you. Connie started to skip towards you guys, as he smacked Jean in the back of his head. "Yeah Jean, stop being rude!" He laughed along with Sasha. "Guys it's fine, it's not like I've been bullied by you guys multiple times before." You said rolling your eyes. "Look who are the rude one's now." Jean said smirking, patting your head.

Jean, Connie, and Sasha were really good friends of yours. You met them in the freshman year of college. Jean was your first friend of the year at that time. You didn't really have a whole bunch of friends, you know, only focus on school? Like what your mom says, "Focus on school so you can get lots of money, it will help you for the future." You've always had this strong bond with your mother, not as much as your father. Your father always traveled for his work, but he loved your mom a lot. Your dad would try his best to spend some time with you before he would go off to work, shows he's a good dad, right?

Jean introduced you to Connie and Sasha, and boy oh boy, it was chaotic. They gave you random and odd compliments. You loved them all dearly in your heart, even though they were annoying.

"Hey Annie." You entered the shared dorm. "Hi Y/n." Annie was your roommate, she was sort of like you, but more mysterious.

She distanced herself from crowds and people in general. She once said to you that your like a sister to her. You laid on your bed, as the group chat started to blow up.

hot mfs 😵

sasha
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N

sasha what the fuck
do u want

sasha
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
COME TO A PARTY WITH US
PRETTY PLEASE
YOU NEED TO STOP
HIBERNATING AND GO HAVE
SOME FUN AND PARTY

omfg for whattt
I'm tired 😩

sasha
JUST HAVE SOME FUN
FOR ONCE
CONNIE AND JEAN HELP
ME OUT HERE THIS WAS
UR IDEA TO ASK HER TOO

jean
Y/N GODDAMNIT
COME WITH US

connie
mommy please 🥺🥺🥺🥺

FUCK NO
NOT AFTER CONNIE CALLED
ME MOMMY

sasha
FUCK U CONNIE U
RUIN EVERYTHING

jean
YEAH CONNIE FUCK U

connie
WAIT I WAD JUST KIDDINF
Y/N PLEASE CIME WITH
IS PLEADE

mf your spelling
and why 🤨
u all know I would say no

sasha
please baby just for me 😩😩

on second thought..

jean
YES
FINALLY
NOW GET YOUR ASS UP
AND CHANGE