nineteen

you woke up, stretching your arms in the air. annie was already up, she was sitting on the bean bag, watching her show like normal.

'typical annie.' annie turned her attention to you, "morning y/n." "annie, when did you wake up?"

"uh, like an hour ago maybe?" you picked up your phone to check the date. it was 9:14, and it was a saturday.

"wait, annie. why did you wake up at 8?" she shrugged while she watched the tv screen, "don't know, i felt like it."

you took your toothbrush and toothpaste with you, as you walked to the bathroom. someone was taking a shower, so you walked in quietly. you didn't want to disturb them.

"why! why are you not answering my texts! did i do something to you?" a voice yelled from the shower curtain.

"sasha?" you spoke. a loud bang was heard, as you and sasha jumped. "y/n! you scared me!" "are you talking about niccolo?"

sasha gasped loudly, "we're you eves dropping?!" you put toothpaste on your toothbrush, "no, you were yelling it."

sasha let a little giggle out, "oh, really? oops, my bad." you shook your head in embarrassment for her. while you were almost done, sasha popped up with a question.

"are you dating eren?"

your face started to heat up, "why are you asking that? and no." sasha smirked to herself, "oh~ it's nothing! i was just wondering."

"uh- okay then. well, i'm gonna go. i'll see you later tonight." you walked back to your dorm, as you plopped onto your bed.

you soon got at least 30 notification from your phone.

mommy 🥺🥺🥺🥺

eren added y/n to the conversation

jean
since when did eren
have y/n's number??

connie
THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING

that seems a little sus 🤨🤨

eren
can i not have my friend's number?

armin
you guys are going a bit extreme

he added her so we
could talk about the fair

sasha
OH SHIT I FORGOT TO TELL
HER THAT I WAS GOING TO
ADD HER TO THE GROUP

connie
HUH??

sasha
oh

eren already added her.

i wanted to do that part.

fuck you eren.

eren
okay?

i could care less

jean
okay but where
the fuck is y/n

eren
i killed her annoying ass 🥱🥱

sasha
HEY DONT TALK TO
HER LIKE THAT

YOU HEAR ME SHIT FACE?

eren
stfu u were literally crying
about ur bf not answering ur texts

he was literally gone for 2 minutes