twenty

you looked at yourself in your mirror. "perfect." you say to yourself. you look over at annie, she was grabbing her purse.

"i'm done if you're wondering." she says, while sitting on her bed.

eren
we are outside babe

you smile as you walk out the door, "come on, annie." as you both reached eren's car, you opened the door handle.

you saw armin in the back seat. you were confused, as you turn to look at eren. he winks at you with a devilish smile on his face. you soon realize what he was trying to do.

"hey annie, i'll sit in the front. i get car sick easily." you lied. "oh, okay." she said oblivious.

you opened the passenger door, you sat down and smirked over to eren. "i see what you're planning." he smiles at you. as he started to drive, you could here armin and annie having a small conversation. you couldn't exactly tell what they were saying though.

"hey, y/n." eren spoke. "yeah?" he was driving with his left hand, but he brought his hand down.

"hold it."

you widen your eyes, as you slightly look back at armin and annie. "there's other people in the car." "they won't care to look at us, they are having their little conversation right now."

you nod as you and eren's hands interlock. he started to slowly rub his thumb on your hand. annie looks up at the front, to see your hand going over near eren. she whispers in armin's ear,

"is she jacking him off?" annie pointed. armin looked to see too, tilting his head up to see a better view. "they are.. holding hands?" he whispered back.

"i knew it." annie whisper yelled. "what do you mean by that?" armin asked annie curiously. "i always had a feeling her and eren were in some sort of relationship." armin crossed his arms, thinking to himself.

"well, yesterday i did see jean and eren fighting." "about what?" she said getting near him. "eren had some white lace underwear, and jean was jealous i'm pretty sure." annie gasped quietly. "what?" armin looked concerned.

"she was limping when she came back after she went off to hang out with eren. it must be her underwear." armin gasped with her, "really?" "yeah, and then he came to the dorm to give her something. but she didn't have anything when he went away."

"she probably let him keep it." armin and annie start blushing at each other, from getting interested during their talk. they both turn away from each other quickly.

-

"yes! we are here!" sasha said skipping happily. everyone was in a group walking, but you and eren walked behind the rest.

"looks like armin and annie are getting along well." you say over at eren. "yup. i finally encouraged armin to not be a fucking wimp." you glare eren, "come on, don't be mean. he probably just gets nervous around her a lot."

"well, do you know if annie likes him?" you look over at the group in front of you two. armin and annie are smiling, as they talk with their hands. "she told me she didn't know. but i'm sure it's growing on her."

eren stared down at you. to you, it seemed like he was admiring you- which he was. he looked at every feature of your face, body, everything. "stop staring at me." you say slapping his arm lightly, becoming flustered.

"hey, you love birds! get up here!" connie yelled. you furrow your eyebrows at him. you and eren walk up to the group, so you two weren't so distanced from the rest.

sasha whispered in mikasa's ear, "they were probably making out back there.. think about it."

mikasa blinked as she sighed, "sasha, your mind is very unique." you all payed to enter the gates. you all stepped into the fair area.