eighteen

"y/n!"armin waved towards you, it looked like he was really happy for some reason.

"hey armin!" you smile. "i think eren's back to normal!" you look at the ceiling, embarrassed.

'he's back to normal because we made up and fucked.'

"that's nice! so i guess we don't have to worry about him anymore." "yeah! also, i was wondering something." he asked. "what's up?"

"do you want to come the fair with our friends? by friends, i'm talking about sasha, connie, jean, mikasa, eren, and me. and.. you could bring annie if you want." he blushed while looking away.

you let out a small chuckle, "sure, when?" "tomorrow, if that's okay with you." you nod, "yeah, i'm fine with that time. well, i have to get going to class. see you later." he smiled while closing his eyes. "see you!"

you walked to science, which meant you would see eren. you sat down, as mrs. zoë started yelling. "good afternoon! this is the last class of the day, so don't fall asleep yet!"

you covered your ears, hearing eren laugh. you shift your gaze to eren. eren was staring, laughing at you. you glare at him, as he sticks his tongue out at you.

the class ended somewhat quickly, you walked out of the room with eren by your side.

"are you going to the fair with us?" eren spoke, while retying his man bun. to be honest, he looked hot putting up his hair. his biceps popped out, while his shirt lifted up a little, showing his v line.

"yeah.." you put your attention to his brown hair. it looked soft. "hey.. eren."

"hm?" he said while looking over at you. "can i braid your hair one day?" he flashes his head to you quickly, "huh? the topic was about the fair, how did it go from braiding my hair?"

you laughed as you slid your hand on eren's hair. "i don't know, your hair looks pretty."

his cheeks turned red, "thanks, i guess."

-

you poked annie, while she watched her show. "annie, listen to me!" "mhm, i'm listening." she said with her eyes glued onto the screen.

"whatever. we're going to a fair with eren and our friends." she snapped her head to yours, "why'd you just mention eren's name?"

you open your mouth, as you struggle to find an excuse, "well.. it's because we are good friends." she crossed her arms as she leaned in towards you.

"more like a good match."

you hit her with the nearest pillow, "shut up annie about the eren stuff!" she laughed as she held her stomach, "how can you guys still be friends after making out like that."

you immediately remember you and eren making out. in front of everyone.

"what do you mean..?" annie glared, "you know exactly what i mean." you groaned exaggeratedly,
"we are just friends annie!"

"that's what they all say." unexpectedly, there was a knock on the door. you opened it, to see eren.

eren's pov

"eren, you seem to be doing better." jean spoke over to eren. "yeah, i feel a lot better."

jean shoved eren's shoulder, "so, you gonna tell me why you kicked me out?" eren let out a small chuckle.

he pulled out your white lace underwear from his jacket pocket. he waved it in front of jean's face. he turned red, as he stared at it.

"you fucked a girl?" jean said to eren. "i don't know jean, why would i have a random underwear with me?"

eren stuck it back in his jacket, as jean kept staring. "so i was right!" he yelled.

"maybe." jean gave eren a dirty side look, "did you just show me to show off?" "yeah, cause i know you get no pussy."

jean looked offended off of eren's words. "i do get pussy! you just don't know."

"mhm." eren hummed. "yeager, i'll beat your a-"

"hey guys!" armin interrupted. he had walked up towards eren and jean.

"oh, hey armin." jean said casually. "why were you yelling just now?" armin questioned.

jean looked at eren. eren gave him a death stare.

'you better not fucking tell him horse fa-'

"eren showed me some girls panties." jean smirked.

armin squinted his eyes towards eren, "you took a girl's underwear? does she even know you took it?" jean folded his arms over each other, as he stepped beside armin. "yeah eren! that's like, stealing!"

eren pulled it out, as he tossed it in the air, then caught it with his hand. "nah, but she'll know soon. and jean, i know your just jealous."

back to your pov

eren knocked on your dorm door, as you opened it. "eren? what are you doing here?" you ask confused. "you forgot something."

he threw the white lace underwear on your face. you catch it, as you look down at it. "did you take my panties?"

eren shook his head, "nah." you closed the door to the dorm, as you stepped in the hallway with eren.

you slid your hand on his chest, while looking up at him. you could feel his six pack through his shirt. he bulged his eyes while looking at your hand.

"i know your lying.. and guess what? you can keep it." you took your hand off him, as you leaned against the closed door.

you threw the panties in his face, mocking what he did to you earlier. "okay, i'll be honest with you. i kinda.. uh- showed jean your underwear."

you become flustered, as you laugh nervously, "why did you show him though?" "i wanted to make him jealous." you nod, "if you wanted my panties so bad, you could've just told me."

you kiss his lips, as you wave. "see you later, eren." "bye y/n." he walked away as he stared at the panties in his hand. 'damn, was she trying to get into my pants? because if she did, that shit almost worked.'

you walked back into the dorm, as annie jumped towards you, nearly knocking you over.

"what did he say? did he confess to you? did he set up a date? did he call you cute?"

"annie, no!" you said patting her shoulder, to calm down. "none of that stuff happened! he just needed to talk to me.. about the science assignment."

"but can't he just text you that?" you pursed your lips, "he said he was near our dorm, so he just asked me." annie tilted her head towards you, "liar! you're dating him. i just know it."

"we aren't dating! we are just friends!" throughout the rest of the day, she continued to bother you about it. even at night, she wouldn't shut up.

"you guys would be cute anyways! why don't you guys just date?" you covered your head with your covers, "annie, please be quiet. why don't you just go to sleep?"

"why? are you going to sneak out with him later?"

you put your pillow over your ears, avoiding her questions. "goodnight annie."

"wait-"

"i said goodnight."