fifteen

you ran up to armin and mikasa. "hey guys!" you spoke. "hey y/n." mikasa smiled. "do you need something?" armin asked.

"yeah, can you tell eren to come to science class today? mrs. zoë wants him to be there, since he didn't show up yesterday."

armin gritted his teeth as he looked at mikasa, "well-" "i'll convince him the best i can." mikasa interrupted armin. you smile to her, "thank you, mikasa." you walk away, still remembering eren yelling at you yesterday.

"i said leave me alone, dammit!"

that sentence retraced your mind over and over. "hey, y/n!" connie said sprinting to you. he walked by your side, throwing an arm around you. "oh, hey connie! what's the running for?"

he whispered in your ear, "floch was behind you, i wanted to scare him off so you wouldn't have to talk to a douche like him."

you grin at him, "connie, you're a big help." he smirked while putting his hand on his hip, "yeah, i know!"

-

you sat in your seat in science. you stared and stared at eren's seat, once again. 'he's not showing up.' you were about to put your head down onto the desk, until mrs. zoë had said something that caught your attention.

"ah! hey eren! you're a little late, but take a seat!"

from the corner of your eye, you saw eren. he sat in his seat, as you turned your head to the teacher. you rested your chin in the palm of your hand.

you sighed to yourself, as you wrote notes onto the notebook. while writing onto it, you accidentally wrote eren instead of even. you rub your forehead.

'i'm going crazy. is eren thinking about me as much as i'm thinking about him right now?'

everyone started to scatter out of the room, eren was the first person out of the room. you quickly followed him behind, hoping he would turn around and talk to you.

"hey, eren." he didn't turn around. you followed him throughout campus. you and eren were now in an empty hallway. it was quiet, which creeped you out a bit.

you were slowly starting to give up, "look, eren. i've been looking forward to talk to you all day." he didn't respond.

as you were about to put your hand on his shoulder, he moved to the side.

"y/n, i don't want to see or hear you right now."

your heart stopped.

"what?" you put your hand back to your side.

"can't you see that i don't want to speak to you?"

you wanted to hug him so desperately, but right now wasn't the right time.

"why? tell me, please. did i do something to piss you off? are you just in a bad mood?"

"y/n.. please leave me alone. i'm begging you."

you took a few steps back. "okay, if that's what you want."

you started to walk away slowly, knowing you did piss him off. but you didn't know what you did.

-

you burst into your dorm room, and laid on your bed, under your covers. "y/n! what's wrong?"

annie jumped up, startled from you suddenly coming in. "annie, i think made eren mad."

annie glares at your glossy eyes. "why do you think that?"

"i tried to talk to him, but he told me he didn't want to speak to me. he keeps telling me to leave him alone- i don't know what i did to make him so pissed at me."