seven

you felt a sharp pain in your head. "fuck." you groaned. you sat up as you rubbed your forehead. "morning y/n." annie spoke. she was in her chair, on her phone.

"my head hurts like shit." annie laughed as she turned off her phone, to put her attention on you. "y/n, you drank a little too much last night." "yeah, i can tell." annie turned her head towards you, "what do you remember?"

you looked around the room, trying to remember. "uh, i went to the party, got introduced to mikasa and armin, and they left me and eren so they could get drinks. i sort of remember things? i think i went into the bathroom to throw up, and then someone took me back to the dorms."

"right, but is that all you remember?" she says grinning at you. "yeah? why? did i do something bad?"

"yeah, you did." you slap your hands on your face, "oh my fucking god, what did i do?"

"you know, you almost jerked jean off with your hand."

you widen your eyes as your jaw dropped. "you're lying." "nope, one hundred percent correct. i didn't know you were that much of a freak." annie turned back on her phone.

"wait, you said jean? right?" "yup." "oh fuck. did i drink that much?" annie shrugged, "like, 5 shots?" "this is so embarrassing, i'm not like that annie!"

"or are you?"

you rolled your eyes and you sighed, "annie!" she started to burst out laughing, as you whined. "it's not funny!"

-

"and we're here!~" sasha said in a singing voice. sasha invited you, connie, and jean over to eat out at a restaurant.

you linked arms with sasha, as connie and jean walked behind the two. as you entered, there was a waiter in the front.

"table for four please!" sasha said. "sure! follow me." the waiter said. she sat you guys down at your table booth, as she asked for the drinks and food. she went off as jean leaned towards you, connie, and sasha. "she's kinda cute." you let out a chuckle, "jean, you call every girl you see cute."

connie slapped the back of jean's neck, "we should talk about what happened last night!" connie exclaimed. "connie, shut the fuck up. don't tell y/n! she's too innocent." sasha crossed her arms.

jean gave an awkward smile, "yeah don't tell her." they obviously thought you didn't know what happened, but you did know. thanks to annie, but you decided to act clueless.

"what is it?" "it's nothing!" jean said. "yeah! absolutely nothing!" sasha said, patting your shoulder. "jean got a boner from you rubbing your hand on him." connie said fast.

jean and sasha slowly turned their heads to connie, knowing he would get his ass whooped.

"sorry! i couldn't keep it in. it's so funny!" he said laughing. "oh." you spoke. jean turned to you, "just oh? you're not embarrassed? you were hella drunk last night!" "well, you can't blame me. you know i'm light weight."

"but we were gone and we left you with armin, eren, and mikasa! they know nothing about you!" sasha said.

"you shouldn't have lied, you made eren fucking pissed." jean said laughing quietly. you looked over at jean, "really?" "yeah really! he looked so mad, and his fist was balled up while staring at jean! it was hilarious!" connie laughed. sasha slapped connie's head across the table, "connie, stop it!"

you paused for a minute. eren got jealous? because of jean? wait, does that mean something? does he... like me? okay wait, no no, he wouldn't like some boring quiet girl. he's popular. a popular guy liking me? that's just odd.. yeah no, he definitely doesn't like me. i'm going crazy.