five

"so, i heard you talked to eren for the first time? how was that?" sasha said leaning against you in math class. "we just talked about the project.. why?" sasha crossed her arms as the corner of her lip twitched up, "are you sure? doesn't seem like you to not tease him. i know you very well y/n." you groaned quietly, turning to her, "sasha, i'm very sure. nothing special happened last night-"

"would you two be quiet?"  mr. ackerman said, getting everyone's attention.

"oh! y-yes mr. ackerman!" sasha said getting back in her normal position in her seat. he turned away as you and sasha chuckled from afar.

-

"eren, stop dozing off and talk to us!" armin said in the hallway, snapping his fingers at eren. "sorry sorry." he put his hands up in the air. "yeah, what's up with you?" mikasa asked, hugging her books. "it's nothing." he said casually. "come on eren, just drop the act!" armin spoke, lightly punching eren's arm.

"i told you, it's nothing. i just keep on day dreaming. that's it." he said sternly.

armin backed away, as mikasa pulled him in close to her.

"armin, we might want to leave him alone before he blows up."

"yeah, i agree."

eren walked, shoving his hands in his pocket.

-

you walked out of science class, as someone tugged at the shirt of your sleeve. you turn around to see eren, smiling. "hi baby." you peer over at eren, "hey eren, and will you stop calling me that?" he sighed as you looked away blushing.

"ever since you pulled that thing on me last night, i can't-" "sorry, what'd you say?" you said interrupting him, because you weren't listening. "never mind. it's nothing important." you looked up at him as you pouted, "eren, just tell me. i don't care if it's not important." he lowered his face down to you, "babe i already told you, it's nothing special." his green emerald eyes stared deeply into yours, you broke eye contact as you both gained stares.

"eren, this is your fault for walking with me, now everyone is staring at us." you whispered over to him. "can i not walk with my pretty ass girlfriend?" "bro stop, i'm not your girlfriend." he put an arm around you, "really?"

you pushed his arm off you, as more people started to stare. "eren, your making a show out here. stop." you said looking down at your feet embarrassed.

"fine. anything for you."

"well i'm going to my dorm, i'll text you when annie's out of there." "okay."

you both eventually parted ways, "can i get a kiss before i don't see you for the next 10 minutes?" "nope. sorry yeager." "you're no fun." he rolled his eyes. you laughed as you walked off.

the time came along again, you felt really nervous though. eren's words kept resurfacing your mind,

"Just wait until we meet again."

whatever he was planning to do, got you excited. you slapped your forehead, oh my fucking gosh, i need to stop- he's going to do the bare minimum.

eren
i'm outside babe

you went to go open the door, as he gave you a little wave, "hey pretty." "hey ugly." you said bringing him in. you both sat down on your bed, pulling out your laptops. "i think that's your new nickname. ugly." you smiled at him.

he glared at you, "i don't like it." "then what do you like?" eren stopped for a second to respond, "can't you just call me bae?" you chuckled lightly, "no, eren."

while searching up more stuff on your laptop for the project, eren broke the silence. "why didn't you pick floch?" you froze as an awkward smile appeared on your face, "just didn't feel like it." eren glanced over at you, "liar, now tell me." you sighed, you leaned against the wall, putting both of your hands together. "he was my ex back in senior year. i don't like talking about it."

"i understand if you don't want to tell me, but why did you date him? he's a piece of shit." you laughed a little, "that's kinda rude for you to say." "i'm dead ass." he spoke. "we actually fell pretty in love with each other, and i broke things off because he just stopped talking to me on a daily basis. three days later, i found out he was talking to some other girl while we dated."

eren clutched his fist, "i can beat him up for you if you want me to." "no eren, it's fine. i just kind of... never mind." eren stared. "what where you gonna say?" "nothing, it's fine. anyways, we should continue with our project."

eren crossed his arms as he leaned towards you, "nah, you can't just tell me something and then not finish your sentence." "what do you mean? that's exactly what you did to me." you said smiling over at eren. he smiled back as he got close to your face,

"can we kiss now?"

you shook your head, "no thanks, not really in the mood for it." you turned your head away to look out the window of the dorm room. "oh, but you were in the mood yesterday." he said smirking, tapping his chin with his pointer finger. "eren, shut up! stop talking about it!" you said shoving him. you both laughed. you had materials gathered up for the project.

you both sat on the floor, as you printed texts out of your printer. "so, your like a professional at this thing, huh?" you smiled while gluing the texts on the poster, "yeah, i would say so myself. but what would be really great is if you come and help me with this as well." you stared dead at him.

"geez, sorry. it looked like you were in charge." he said quickly getting images and gluing them.

"we are definitely getting a good grade on this." you grin.