thirteen

you raised your hand, "thirty-two, point four." mr. ackerman nodded, "amazing work, y/n." you smiled at him. the bell soon rung, you walked past the teacher.

"hey, y/n. you seem better today." "yeah, i am feeling better." he stared at you, "so you were feelings upset yesterday?" you widen your eyes, remembering what you told him yesterday.

"oh- uh, no! not at all."

"okay. get to class kiddo." when you stepped out of the classroom, you suspected sasha was waiting for you outside. but it wasn't sasha.

"hey beautiful."

you jolted as you sighed, "eren, you scared the fuck out of me." he laughed. "did anyone question you about anything that happened last night?" he asked. "only annie did. she asked if we fucked." you said chuckling.

"not yet."

you face burned up, as you slap his arm. "eren, shut up." "hey look, you're blushing so much." he put his hand on your head.

"hey! are you two dating?" you both look over, to see jean and connie. "what?" eren said. jean laughed, "i knew it! you two had definitely fucked about three times bef-"

sasha sped up behind them, and slapped her hand over jean's mouth. "ouch!" connie starts laughing as sasha hits the top of his head.

"hey! i thought we were bullying jean, not me!" connie yelled. you started to laugh, as eren glances at you.

he noticed that your smile looked pretty, and they went along with your eyes. he twitched the corner of his lips up.

-

you stared at the board in class, as you started to feel sleepy. you raised your hand, "may i use the bathroom?"

"yes." you scattered out of the classroom, and headed to the bathroom. as you got to the bathroom, you saw floch come out. you gave him no attention at all.

"hey, y/n."

you slowly turned your head over at him.

that face.

that face that made you at the lowest point of your life.

to be honest, you really missed the idea of him loving and cherishing you.

when you were always around him, you would be happy. but not anymore. now, he was like a dark shadow following you around, haunting you everywhere you went.

"what do you want?" you asked floch. "we haven't talked, or seen each other in a while, so i don't blame you for being uncomfortable." you faced your body towards him.

"what do you mean by 'uncomfortable'? of course i would feel like that. you cheated on me out of nowhere. i didn't even expect it. it was all so unexpected. i don't understand what i did to make you cheat."

he smiles as he rubs the back of his neck, "well, that's why i wanted to talk to you. i know i hurt you a lot, and i'm sorry. i wanted to take some space away from you, that's the only reason."

"take space?"

you stepped closer to him.

"is taking space from me an exception of fucking another girl while you told me that you'll be right back? yeah. i didn't think so."

floch ran his fingers through his hair,

"i miss you a lot, y/n."

you paused, processing what floch had just said.

"you miss me? after you cheated?"

"you just seem so happier without me, it makes me feel terrible for leaving you." you stare at floch. his eyes, they looked needy.

just say yes (eren yeager)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें