Wanheda Me

Luisa

I felt like a mummy lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling. I finally got up to see the empty room. Gaia had taken the nightbloods for more training and the rest were probably making plans for whenever I make the order to attack. I stood and put on my extra clothing and finalized it with the chip and war paint. My attention diverted when the door opened and Bellamy entered, alone.

"Why aren't you with your best friend, Lincoln?" I asked. He sighed, closing the door and when he crossed his arms, his tan t-shirt tightened against his muscles. "Shouldn't you be doing something else?"

"What do you mean?" he questioned. "The clan isn't doing anything after your order. When you make a decision, what will you do then?" "March on the valley and kill Diyoza and anyone who gets in my way." "Their weapons are-" "Weapons Bekka Pramheda created, including that ship. All we need to do is get that eye down."

"I can send a message that there are people who want to leave Wonkru," Bellamy began and I looked at him. "Kane will believe it and we can send Echo, she's a spy." "Do it," I nodded. "I have other things to do."

"Luisa," he addressed me by my first name. "Maybe... we don't have to go to war." "Yes, we do." I moved past him and down the hallways with guards beside me. They stood point in front of the hydro-farm and I went to the back where the bio lab was.

"Debrief me," I said. "With the parasitic worms, I can engineer them into being in someone without traveling across the body for some time," Sinclair explained. "There will be people going to the valley soon so put it in them," I said. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. "Marcus, Abby, and many more of our people will be there."

"What about that virus Nyko put in you?" Pike questioned. "The worms will affect the environment while the virus is temporary. It will poison them and our people are most likely immune because we've been here longer whereas the Eligius crew will be killed off." "Honestly, that's easier," Sinclair nodded. "We do we get it since Nyko's dead."

"Draw some of my blood," I suggested. "He put some in me." "That are too many factors with that, especially since you're a nightblood," Sinclair explained. "What about Lincoln? Weren't they friends?" "He's difficult," I said. "There's Octavia," Pike said.

I left the room and went to the ground where Octavia was speaking with Indra. When I approached the two, I eyed Indra that it was a private conversation and she wandered off to make orders.

"I need you to get the Trikru virus that was used on the dropship from Lincoln," I said. "However you do so is up to you." "You're dangerously smart," she told me. "It might take some time, we haven't spoken for some time." "I need it by tonight." She furrowed her eyebrows and eventually nodded.

Octavia

I had to ask around where my old lover was and found him with Clarke. I peeked around the corner, watching them in the medical room. He was using a mud mixture to heal someone and she watched it until Jackson came in and they departed. I saw him coming towards the door and I faced the other way, pretending to bump into him.

"Octavia," he said with a breath. "Clarke's inside." "I actually wanted to speak with you," I said. He nodded and we started walking down the hallway. We turned into a sleeping quarter and I motioned for him to sit on the bed and I sat beside him.

"I'm sorry for turning you in," I finally apologized. I know that I had a mission but this was coming from the heart. "I was so focused on duty that loving you slipped away and when we got into an argument about my job and defied the Commander, I convinced her to send you in. I don't know what came over me because I know that before we entered this bunker, that would never happen."