Prime Me

Luisa

I was escorted out of the palace and back to the bar where my people were, waiting for my return. Once I entered the building, we were locked inside which resulted in Octavia and Bellamy banging on the door.

"What happened?" Kane asked. I don't even look at my father when my head finds Jordan's face. I march towards him and use the back of my hand, striking him across the cheek.

"What the fuck!" Murphy yelled. "You stupid bitch," I state in a tone so terrifying that no one moves. "You can't keep your mouth shut for the slightest second. I come to them with peace and they bring up my entire history because you've told them as if my life is a story. Your dad said to do better and the first thing you do is jeopardize the entire process. Now, they think I want to wipe them out and take over because of my past and that's not what I want to do. They won't let us stay at all and we'll have to travel light years to find the next survivable planet. All thanks to you, Jordan."

"I-I didn't know she was going to tell them," Jordan uttered to say. "Who?" Clarke asked. "Delilah," he whispered, his eyes glazing with water. "She must be a spy," Echo told me. "I saw them go out last night and she must've begged you to tell her everything."

"You should know that he hasn't had too much human interaction," Bellamy said. "It's not his fault." "Yes, it is," Jordan's voice cracked. He quickly glanced at me and went upstairs. I knew he had gone to cry.

"Are you serious, Luisa?" Kane stated. "Don't even, because you know I'm right," I said. The door swung open and Russell and Simone entered.

"You are not a prime," Russell stated. "If your mother was here, I'd allow it but no, not you. And by the looks of it, you and your people cannot stay here." "Okay," I said, nodding. "Come on, let's leave." "I'll have guards take you safely to your ship."

"Chit yu dula? (What are you doing?)" Octavia asked as we began leaving the main ground. "Ai gaf in dis tof (I want this land)" I reply. "Nowe!" Bellamy called. "Ai nou gonen" (I'm not fighting). "You will now."

I attacked the guard on my left, grabbing his long staff and tearing it from his grasp. I chose not to kill him but used the end to whack him down. A guard came behind me and scratched my arm and Octavia used it as a signal to put him down and Echo and Miller did the same to the others.

"Are you serious, Luisa?!" Kane shouted at me. Bright headlights came to us and we covered our eyes from beams. We were surrounded by a militia and I held my hand up so that they wouldn't fight. The leading guard handcuffed me and the others and we road back on their motorcycles back to the palace.

"Welcome back, Wanheda," Simone greeted with a smile. I was shoved in a seat and chained up and I noticed her grin fade as she looked at me. Russell had the same expression. He approached me and crouched down, swiping the dry blood on my skin.

"I'm guessing Becca made you like this?" he asked. "I was born this way," I responded. "It became a hereditary gene in my clan. Just not recently since they've died off. As you know, it's for radiation reasons." "Yes, our primes have it."

I sarcastically gasped, "Does this make me a prime?" "We don't know yet," Russell said. "We don't want a killer as our leader." "I'm sure you've killed someone," I said. "Tell me, what's that scar on the back of your neck? It's okay, I have one too."

His head tilted and he walked around pulling my hair to the side to see the healed stitches. "What are you?" "What are you?" I reversed. "Not telling you until you tell me. Whatever is in your head, can only be there with the blood alteration."

"I'm-" "Russell!" Simone exclaimed. "It's fine, Simone," he said. "I have killed. I kill people with black blood to continue my life. I am Russell Lightbourne the seventh."