2 - The day everything changed

Alex POV

Well, now you know my story so far, now let's get back to where we left off.

It was my last day of school and me, Nora and Izuku, who in the meantime became our friend, were waiting for the bell to ring. Our plans for the future? Apply to U.A. and become heroes, despite two of us being quirkless. As I got to know better Izuku, he told me about his situation: bullied for being quirkless, even by his old friend Bakugou, but still aspiring to be just like All Might, the symbol of peace. He wanted to be able to save people with a smile on his face. It was incredible how much we looked similar: both fanboys (even if we admired different heroes), both with an unlucky condition, and both with the dream of becoming heroes despite all the odds and difficulties. Nora and Bakugou had more chances to enroll into U.A., but this never stopped us.

Anyways, we were waiting for the bell, when the teacher started talking

Teacher: "Alright, before the end of the school I'd like you to complete this little test of your aspirations for what you will do in the future...ah who am I kidding? *throwing in air all the papers* Of course all of you want to become heroes!"

Then everyone started using their quirks to celebrate

Teacher: "Now, now, guys. I know you're happy, but it's illegal to use your powers here. All of you have very powerful quirks, I'm sure you'll do great!"

Bakugou: "Please man, don't put me in the same place of these loosers: most of them will end up being sidekicks of some low-class hero!"

Pointless to say that none of them took it good, and they started to get angry, but Bakugou continued

Bakugou: "Shut up all of you! I'm the most talented one in this class!"

Teacher: "Well, I can see that Bakugou actually applied for U.A.."

Guy1: "No way!"

Guy2: "That place has something like 2% possibility of enroll!"

Bakugou: "They will surely accept me: I'm the strongest one there is! I'll end up surpassing even All Might, nothing will stop me or steal me the spotlight of becoming the #1 hero!"

Teacher: "Oh, I see that also Nora, Alex and Midorya applied to U.A.."

He really had to say that, didn't he? Pointless to say that everyone started laughing on me and Izuku. I didn't have time to think and I saw Bakugou lighting up an explosion on Izuku's desk. He hated me and Nora, but mostly Izuku, but he forgot that all of us had each other's back, so we stepped in

Alex: "Leave him alone, Bakugou!"

Nora: "Or we'll be forced to clean the pavement with your face!"

Bakugou: "F**K YOU THREE! I'M THE ONE WHO WILL GO TO U.A., YOU WON'T STEAL MY SPOTLIGHT!!!"

Alex: "Oh poor little Bakugou, don't worry, we won't steal your spotlight: with your shitty attitude you'll never EVER get one."

Bakugou: "THE F**K DID YOU SAY, YOU QUIRKLESS SHIT!!! *blows explosion in Alex's chest* "

I was sent in the wall, but right then Nora gave him a high-speed punch in his jaw, sending him near the teacher's desk, maybe you're asking yourself what was he doing...well, he was staring and doing nothing: for some reason he was always oblivious when Bakugou did something, but he was very interested when me, Nora or Izuku did something

Teacher: "Nora! Go immediately to the principle's office!"

But I couldn't stand this anymore...

Alex: "What a shitty teacher are you?! He was f***ing bullying us and you did nothing! You never do nothing! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

Teacher: "Very well...both of you to the principle's office."

Nora: "Let it go, Alex: it's not worth it."

Alex: "No, not this time. You teacher are just a pathetic piece of shit, who refuses to defend his students against the bullies, you're just one of them. You know who else is a bully? A villain. All of you who laugh at those who are weaker than you, all of you are shitty villains, HOW THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO BECOME HEROES IF YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOUR OWN CLASSMATES??!! Between us two and all of you, you're the ones who don't stand a chance of becoming heroes."

Teacher: "That's enou-"

Alex: "SHUT THE F**K UP!! YOU'RE THE WORST IN HERE!!!"

Everybody looked surprised at my acting, I just stood there with a flaming rage in me, plus I was feeling strange, different...

In the end I was the only one to be sent to the principle's office, just like I wanted: Nora defended me and Izuku did nothing, Bakugou was sent to the infirmary. The school called my parents and told them what happened, so I told Nora to go without me: I wanted to walk a bit by myself and think.

While I was walking I couldn't stop thinking about every piece of shit in my class, the way they laughed at me and Izuku, their evilness, that pathetic excuse of a teacher...the rage in me became almost incontrollable, and while I was crossing the road, and a car lost control and was about to hit me, something impossible happened: everything around me slowed down, it almost stopped, I tried to move and whenever I did, I left a trail of red lightnings behind me, the car was about to hit me, so I started to run. In a matter of seconds I was far, far distant from the car that was about to blow, but I couldn't just let the driver die, so I ran again, I was fast, very fast. I reached the car, I opened the diver's door and pulled him away, I saved him a few seconds before the car blew. I saved a person. It was incredible! I was as fast as Nora, at least I think, and I was able to be just like the Flash and become a true hero!

I wanted to tell everything to my family, so I ran home as fast as I could and I arrived in the alley that was in front of the house in just one or two minutes I think, but before I could get inside I saw a strange thing: the Flash ran and stopped in front of the door, at least I thought it was him, but he didn't have his suit. I watched more closely and when he turned around I saw his face and

(...no way!...d-dad?!)