5 - Reverse Flash

Alexander POV

Gideon: "End of the message."

Alexander: " (For all my life I lived with liars and murderers. They made me believe that they loved me, but they kept lying to me. Now I know what I must do) Gideon, what was my father's last project before his death?"

Gideon: "He wanted to kill Barry Allen."

Alexander: "I will make sure to accomplish it, but he has to suffer first. Who do you serve Gideon?"

Gideon: "At the moment, you."

Alexander: "Good. Listen to me very closely..."

I explained her what to do while I proceed with my plan.

Alexander: "All clear?"

Gideon: "Yes, mr. Thawne."

Alexander: "Good. Is my family inside the S.T.A.R. labs?"

Gideon: "Yes, they're inside the Cortex looking for you."

Alexander: "Well, I say let's give them what they want. Turn on the alarms."

Gideon: "Yes, mr. Thawne."

The alarms started alerting the team Flash about my presence in the time vault, I stood there, waiting for them.

The door of the time vault opened, the lights were off and they came inside. There were two of them, Barry and Joe, but I'm sure that the entire family is watching, good...

Joe: "What is this place?"

Barry: "I don't know...never knew about it."

Alexander: "Of course you never knew."

Then the lights went on

Alexander: "My father was a brilliant man."

Barry: "Alex..."

Alexander: "Hi, Barry..."

A few hours before, at Allen's residence

Barry POV

(I tried to find him so hard, I looked everywhere, ran through the whole city, but nothing...I wish he was here with us...I wish I told him about me...I messed up, and I really don't know what to do)

Nora: "Dad, you're tired, you should go to bed."

Barry: "Not until I find him."

Nora: "If you don't rest you won't be able to search for him with all the energy."

Barry: " *sigh* Alright."

Nora POV

I watched dad going to his room. Everyone has been devastated by Alex's desappearence. I couldn't stop thinking about what I said about him in my head when he got away...

(Why did I think that I love him? I mean...he's my brother...my step-brother...but I don't love him romantically speaking...yeah, it is only a brother/sister love, nothing romantically...not at all...)

Nora: " *whispers* Where are you, Alex? Please...please come home..."

A few minutes before the alarms went off

Barry POV

Barry: "Any luck, Cisco?"

Cisco: "No, I'm sorry man."

Barry: "It's okay, keep it up like this."

Caitlin: "I still can't believe he ran away..."

Iris: "Don't tell me..."