9 - Setting things in motion

Nora POV

Present Mic: "GOOO!...What? In real life there's no countdown, so RUUUNN!"

As soon as I heard Present Mic I started to run as fast as I could. In a really short time I had already destroyed a few 1, 2 and 3 pointers. Punch after punch, kick after kick I managed to get a total of 47 villain points, but right after I saw that Izuku was sorrounded by the robots, so I sent a lightning that fried each one of them, then I went to check on him.

Nora: "Izu, are you alright?"

Midoriya: "...y-yeah..."

Nora: (what's wrong with him?) "Are you sure everything's ok?"

Midoriya: "Y-Yeah! T-Thank you!" *runs away*

(after the exam I'm gonna have a chat with him, for now I have to focus)

Meanwhile, in the observation room

Nezu: "I see that we got a very nice bunch of valid candidates!"

Ectoplasm: "Indeed, I see very much potential."

All Might: "It seems that your daughter is handling pretty good, Flash!"

Flash: "True, I'm so happy: it's been pretty tough for her recently. Thanks for letting me see her, even if I'm not a teacher."

Nezu: "It's no problem, we're honoured to have The Flash's daughter as a possible student!"

Flash: (I wish you too were here, Alex. It's all my fault...)

Nezu: "Well, I think it's time to make things more interesting..." *presses a button*

Back in the battlefield

Nora POV

I was currently at 53 points when, suddently, the ground started shaking, then I heard a loud mechanical noise. So I turned my head left and right...I couldn't see anything, then I looked up and I saw it...

I couldn't see anything, then I looked up and I saw it

Meanwhile, on a rooftop

R/A: "Seems that U.A. doesn't joke on these things...c'mon, show me how you handle it, Nora..."

Back in the battlefield

Nora POV

(If that's the 'simple obstacle', then what's supposed to be a real threat?!)

Everyone started to run away from the Zero Pointer, and I thought it wasn't a bad idea...I was starting to run, when I heard a cry. I turned around and saw that brown-haired girl who helped Midoriya, trapped under the rubble and unable to move. I also saw Midoriya petrified, but I could tell by the look on his eyes that he was gonna help her, so I got near him.

Nora: "I'll help you, Midoriya, let's get her out of there. After the exam we're gonna have a little chat tho, okay?"

Midoriya: "Okay, l-let's go!"